Posted: May 7, 2019 @ 1:24pm
Updated: Aug 17, 2020 @ 7:16am

Cute Little Platofrmer

Quick Version

Pros:
  • Cute graphics, characters, voices, and story
  • Chilled and relaxing experience
  • Could quite easily 100%, for anyone interested in achievements (can be done in a single play-through)

Cons:
  • No real replay value
  • Incredibly short

Slightly Longer Version:

I won't write much because I'd risk my review being longer than the actual game. The game is incredibly short. I finished it in little over an hour, and would've likely got 100% Steam achievements with an extra 15-20 minutes.

Everything in the game is cute; the story, the protagonist, the graphics, the voices.. Even the enemies are pretty cute. It's a pretty nice looking game and the platform elements, although nothing new or special to platformers, give a small challenge to those playing.

It's a very chilled experience, maybe too chilled. Nothing is particularly difficult or stressful. The combat is very basic. All you really need to do is mash your left and/or right mouse buttons and you'll be fine. You do have some form of dodge, but it's pretty redundant.

It's a nice looking game, and would likely be fine for a young child starting off in the world of gaming. For anybody else, it's just simple and boring (and I'm usually a fan of simplicity). If it's on sale, or in a bundle and you want to kill and hour, then you may want to try the game, but I can't justify getting it at full price.

For more reviews follow Gawain Games Curator Page and check out the Gawain Games Website[gawain-games.com]. You can also find my review on We The Players[wetheplayers.com].