Recent reviews by Afevis Solmunko

< 1  2  3 >
I don't usually sit down for 10 solid hours playing a game on release day, but this game definitely hit the right notes to keep me invested in playing all night long. Definitely a good sequel to a cult classic.
Posted March 31.
I binged the hell out of it for one night, almost 100%'s all the achievements.

There's not much of an end-game outside of just resource management. I'd say definitely grab it if it's on sale, it's a rather solid city builder! Also the dev's been mentioning a few new features such as invading AI controlled kingdoms, so that should alleviate the endgame issue in the future.
Posted February 8.
A few small bugs here and there, but otherwise a solid experience.
Posted June 5, 2020.
Was recently updated and the devs broke it. It won't progress past the splash screen on windows 10.
Posted March 5, 2020.
This is probably one of the best single-arm workout games on the market.
Posted December 3, 2019.
KANE LIVES IN DEATH.
Posted July 3, 2019.
C&D'd the mod tool makers, essentially ending future modding. Come on, that's the only reason I launch this game.
Posted June 15, 2017.
Eh.

It's fun. It's sorta what I wanted, but you have your hand held the entire way through the 3~4 hour story with little to no ways to actually fail. I wouldn't recommend it. Instead, wait for Need to Know to come out, the game that this one was supposed to be.
Posted December 2, 2016. Last edited December 4, 2016.
I.... I lost track of time.

I was so engrossed in building my rollercoaster that 10.5 hours flew right by. It's day one.

This game is amazing. It's everything that I've wanted from a theme park simulation. It reminds me of one of my favorite games from when I was younger, Sim Theme Park, so damn much.

I highly recommend this game for anyone who wants to sink hours and hours of their time into having fun placing down rides, building facades around them, and making that perfect loop-the-loop.
Posted November 17, 2016.
I have to restart the game every 10 minutes as I somehow keep encountering game-breaking UI bugs (such as prompts to click the repair button while I'm ordering PC parts) or someone asking me to go to a party while I'm editing a video, putting me in a infinite loop of sitting in a chair without any way to get up or continue the video.

Refunded.
Posted June 23, 2016. Last edited June 23, 2016.
< 1  2  3 >