Recent reviews by Hex Y

Ok, this is an old game now, but putting the first 2 games in the series together is serious value for money. Most puzzle rooms aren't too hard, but thinking of this as a visual novel probably explains best where this fits in - a really engaging story.
Best puzzler I've played since Portal - huge and more variety too. Just make sure you adjust the motion sickness bar!
Posted November 21, 2018.
I'd have to say this is one of the best games I've played in a long time and I would definitely recommend it. Having said that I don't think this game will be for everyone.

Essentially this is a brilliantly told visual novel,... but in between its a Pheonix Wright style courtroom drama.

So a beautiful mix of story telling, mystery, good characters and a long value-for-money story line. But at the same time, violent, crazy and over kinetic with amped music and gore...

Yes I loved it. Yes you should play it. Just go in eyes open for a long storylines and some crazy action in between.
Posted May 19, 2018.
Woops forgot to review this!!! Tis well balanced and good and split screen is available. One of the best local mp games on steam :)
Posted November 23, 2017.
A beautiful lilttle casual game... but compared to hitman go just too easy. Well worth playing but just ends up being too short.
Posted June 27, 2017.
Not a deep or long game, but I liked this one so much I bought a copy to gift to a friend! As long as you know what you're in for with this one its great. In many ways its really a mobile game, but that doesn't make it any worse on steam. The puzzles are good and a consistent level although the challenge is medium at best... fantastic when you don't have much time for those massive AAA titles and great fun to boot.
Posted December 31, 2016.
Classic :)
Posted November 24, 2016.
As a Telltale fan I was worred this genre might be getting a bit long in the tooth, but I've enjoyed this for pure fun value more than almost any of the others. The characters are engaging and it feels like borderlands = nicely done....
Not sure how much I can say about the small tweaks to keep things fresh without giving things away... although maybe just to say the gun fight in episode 4 is worth the entry alone. Big tick from me for telltale and borderlands fans :)
Posted October 20, 2015.
Best value classic style point and click adventure game ever! Had played through the first Deponia and its a worthy game by itself, but all three togther in one pack is fantastic. Most similar type of game would be the secret of monkey island II, so if you like classic point and click adventure games with a sense of humour, you can't go wrong with this.
Posted October 3, 2014.
Been slowly playing all the lego games with a couple of 6 year olds - and they've had the most fun on this one by miles!

Puzzles, humour and plot seem less exciting for older kids than lego batman (1 and 2) or LoTR (I wouldn't say LoTR is that kids friendly at all) but going crazy and casting spells on every object you pass in Harry Potter is endlessly amusing for the younger ones.

Age appropriate fun - for the young ones and Potter fans alike.
Posted January 20, 2014.