Recent reviews by [FP] Zaros

spoomky
Posted December 27, 2020.
This game is a bundle of lies being sold by CDPR. It is a boring, buggy, and repetitive mess and I would very much like my money back, they really do a good job for fooling you for the first ~10 hours of the game!
Posted December 13, 2020.
SPOOMKY

rush b cyka
Posted June 19, 2020.
it's ok
Posted May 27, 2020.
I really don't know where to begin with this game, so I'll just say what I think I need to say:

Environment/Graphics: I'm fairly certain that this game is an accurate representation of heaven. The beautiful scenery in this game is like nothing else I have ever experienced in a game before, either, and offers up so much without the need for a narrative to tell the story of what you are seeing. Areas are filled with luscious earth tones and brilliant greens, as well as a big beautiful open sky and plenty of pleasing flora and fauna as well. Monuments and structures stick out and invite you to explore them, often rewarding you for doing so with treasure and other such things.

Sound: The soundtrack nearly instantly brought tears to my eyes, Beautiful native-esque sounding music is the perfect accompaniment to this game, and is perfectly joined with crisp and beautiful sound effects from water, wind, and other animals.

Gameplay: This is the type of game you play when you need to get lost from the stress of the world. You really should be playing this sitting back on the couch and drinking a beer, forgetting about every little thing that bothers you. If you can't accomplish that, just play the game for an hour, it'll get the job done for you. The exploration is near perfect, and is extremely rewarding as well, the game urges to you to transform into a multitude of animals to solve some small puzzles, explore and find treasure, and even fly.

My overall experience with this game has been about 2 hours, and I cannot wait to see what it offers me next.

9/10, easily.
Posted November 23, 2019.
1,115.5 hrs on record (142.0 hrs at review time)
The game is fun.

sometimes, and not really.

♥♥♥♥ luke smith.
Posted November 8, 2019. Last edited July 7, 2020.
♥♥♥♥.
Posted January 8, 2018.
The game Sonic 4 Episode 1 and 2 wanted to be.
Posted August 11, 2014.