Recent reviews by Československo

< 1  2  3 ... 12 >
Would be hunted by a bear again
Posted April 30.
This is a very, very, very good screen snipping tool that has a ton of functions to it that are amazing for a free product! I haven't used most of it's tools but if you're looking for an extensive screen snipping tool, look no further. Now if only it wouldn't hog my steam hours :c
Posted April 9.
Fallout looter shooter.
Posted February 1.
id suggest waiting to buy this one. it will be free on the epic store soon.
Posted November 25, 2020.
Pretty decent DLC for the stuff they added. I think the price is pretty well for what it has. Just wish that Paradox would make the Focus Tree's a little less timey. As most focuses take far to long for you to use other parts of the countries tree. All in all 8/10, worth it's price.
Posted October 16, 2020.
This is what happens when you put build craft from minecraft on a 2d plane and are told to go to town. Also you are stranded and there are hostile aliens and they get more madder with the more pollution and the world is infinite and there are also cars and trains and tanks and nuclear bombs. so yeah good game
Posted July 26, 2020.
Its a bit of a hard game, or I'm really bad (probably the ladder). It's a very niche game, but its somewhat fun. It might not be for me but I will stick with it and try be best to get into it. If you like aliens, space, server errors, and the lovely night sky of the south-west then you should get this game. If I where to give it a arbitrary number rating it will be 7.8/10 (that would be a C+!).
Posted July 11, 2020. Last edited July 12, 2020.
The game is poorly optimized and lags constantly. Wait until the devs spend more time optimizing it and making it run better. Wish I could say get it, but sadly it doesn't run well.
Posted July 7, 2020.
haha gun goes 'pew' 'pew'
Posted June 17, 2020.
Command is amazing, however there are some parts of this remaster that are a bit odd. I won't go into great detail about it but as a one review said, "it is faithful to a fault." Idk who said that though.
Posted June 11, 2020. Last edited June 17, 2020.
< 1  2  3 ... 12 >