Recent reviews by JBlicious

It is a fun, unique and rather creative 4x with all the unique factions and minor factions, the winter effects and the quests. It even gets more exciting with all the expansion! 10/10 would recommend.
Posted November 24, 2017.
Arguably one of the best games I've ever played. Open world, free to level up your character as you wish, interesting quests, being able to buy and build houses (with hearthfire) and of course slaying dragons. Who doesn't like killing flying lizards?

I would definitely recommend this game. Simply one of the best rpgs out there. Too bad there is no multiplayer option and combat feels rather clunky at times but the multitude of things you could do in Skyrim easily offset those.
Posted January 26, 2015.
Very interesting and fun game.

Graphics are very-retro and really fits the game. Plus it's 2D so I guess it is a nod to the 2D side-scrolling games of old. Reminds me of metal slug to be honest.

One thing I really like about the game is that it is completely open ended and you can do whatever the hell you want. you can build a castle, build a village, battle monsters, everything.

You can even explore space and encounter all sorts of creatures!

It is a really fun game. I definitely recommend it. :3
Posted January 1, 2014. Last edited November 23, 2016.
2,121.0 hrs on record (259.0 hrs at review time)
Yes. It's the sequel to DotA. Free to play and has the same mechanics as the original. But this time the graphics are much more awesome and gameplay is faster and cooler.
Posted April 28, 2012.