1,397 people found this review helpful
Posted: Apr 6, 2017 @ 8:00am

In the past, Paradox lost their Common Sense and allowed The Cossacks to loot our pockets in their Mare Nostrum of DLCs, making us lose our Rights of Man. Now, they really think they got a Mandate of Heaven to simply demand from loyal fans 20€ for this DLC. Extra features are nice but definetely not at this price. A guy like me always has to buy their overpriced DLCs. It makes me cry and ponder why. And there are many who go to a certain bay and do not pay. Please Paradox, read this, change your way for a better day, make what is right, end our plight and stop being our purse's biggest blight! Thank you for reading my review, feel free to leave a like but please dont act as if you were from a certain reich.
Ouroboros Apr 27, 2017 @ 7:22am
I just hate when idiots think that free update justifies the prices.
First of all, usually, actually always, the free fucking updates force you to pay for the DLC since it changes the game mechanics so much.
Ouroboros Apr 27, 2017 @ 7:21am
This review is gold.
The_Spartan Apr 25, 2017 @ 7:31am
It actually was a 50% discount only. Even for extremely old DLCs. Very generous of them, of course, who am i to complain...
shogunsmurf Apr 25, 2017 @ 1:54am
I like how all the fan boys are going "But you are paying for it!", hey genuises, ever heard of G2A or Kinguin ? ever heard of steam sales ? In fact didn't this patch come with a 5 day 80% off on Paradox products ?

Gunslinger1127 Apr 13, 2017 @ 3:41pm
*complains about dlc is overpriced" "buys overprice dlc and then expects companys to stop ripping off consumers who would buy overprice dlcs"
TheHumanYeet Apr 13, 2017 @ 4:19am
dank rhyme at the end though
BoaseMan Apr 12, 2017 @ 2:39pm
I will never understand people complaining about DLC price, after they get a free update. Just don't buy it, the game is perfectly playable without most of them.
jomonger Apr 11, 2017 @ 4:35am
@Alyxra Engine =/= engine. Clausewitz engine doesn't need great graphics, anyway they're uptading it sometimes. But i know, it has some problems in late eu game, no matter how PC good is :(.
Arrowkill Apr 10, 2017 @ 11:52am
@Alyxra Steel Divison: Normandy 44 is a release made through them, not by them.
Alyxra Apr 10, 2017 @ 10:20am
Lol, AAA developers (other than Bethesda) make new engines quite a lot. DICE is on frostbite 3, CDPR even made a new engine for every single game they released lmao.

I would say a new engine needs to be made at the VERY least every 5 years.

It's been 10 for Clausewitz and it wasn't even an advanced engine when it was developed. Paradox clearly isn't hurting for cash, they released 2 major games last year and have another release coming up soon.

Is there any legitimate reason they haven't developed a new engine?