Recent reviews by Ebows

Not a troll review. This game is ♥♥♥♥.
Posted July 4.
What do you mean positive reviews are trolls? Everybody loves this game. It is an absolute masterpeice, a gift from god and if you dare tell me not to write a review because it is a troll, I will strongly disagree. People write reviews about beat saber with 2 words; Good Game. So you cant tell me that my review is a troll because it CLEARLY has more than 2 words, therefore, it is a reliable review. Buy game. Good.
First off, I would like to say that I am not hating on this game. I am giving feedback to support it. I definently recommend this game if it has good updates. Anyway, I would like to point out these issues:

1. Screen blinking extremely fast into different colors (*Epilepsy Hazard*).

2. Character movement being blocked by an "invisible wall" in game.

3. How loud the game is when you launch it.

I wanna make this as short as possible. The blinking screen is so fast it hurts my eyes. And it is every time you start it with no appearent fix. It can be dangerous to those with Epilepsy or other conditions. When you walk around in game your character will be blocked by randomly appearing invisible walls caused by: Nothing. Just like CSGO, the game launches and puts ♥♥♥♥♥ into your ears and rapes them until you either close the game or fix the volume. Poor game optimization too.
Posted April 11, 2018.
(PROS)
-Audio Visualizer is amazing
-The Live wallpaper performance burns your retena
-Easy and simple to use
-Doesnt lack content
-You can edit wallpaper content
-overall LIT
(CONS)
Hella Addictive
Posted December 17, 2017. Last edited December 17, 2017.
This game used to be the ♥♥♥♥. Now it bad.
Posted August 13, 2016. Last edited July 3.