Posted: Aug 11, 2014 @ 9:22pm

"Only If"?
Pfft, As If!

This game tries too hard to be pseudo-philosophical while being "unpredictable" and "mysterious", but it just ends up with a badly voice-acted jumble of arbitrary, mundane, tasks with cheap, unexplained, hazards.

By no means is this a Puzzle Game, unless you like to play puzzles in the dark, with half of the pieces from five different jigsaws mixed into one, while a drunken philosophy dropout reads Plato's "The Allegory of the Cave" backwards, in a room slowly filling with carbon monoxide.
Faudraline Jan 8, 2016 @ 5:10pm
Wow, that is the most imaginative and accurate definition of this game that I could ever think. Bravo!
Syan Feb 7, 2015 @ 5:26am
creability you dont know how to play XD
Dorgarr Jan 24, 2015 @ 8:39pm
Psuedo-philosophy could describe an avant-garde form of philosophy. If I wanted to explain a philosophical concept in a different way to how such a concept is typically explained, one might say that I am aspiring to be psuedo-philosophical.

And let's say you're right, wouldn't it be axiomatic to call my review Psuedo-philosophical? What if I intended it to be?
Sixth Dimension Jan 24, 2015 @ 1:58am
One doesn't try to be 'psuedo-philosophical' - that is a result of attempting to be 'philosophical' and failing. If you are going to attempt to sound intelligent by knowing the name of a metaphor presented by Plato, I suggest you get a grasp of the concepts and language you are using to convey the message. Psuedo-intellectual review.
JorgeArtware Jan 18, 2015 @ 3:27am
Your "bad" review makes me want to play this game, hmmm...
Dorgarr Aug 17, 2014 @ 1:42pm