Recent reviews by D3M4N

Awesome way to recreate the nostalgia mixed with current gaming needs!! Very little story yet still captures you with pure gruesomeness! Excellent game!
Posted November 29, 2016.
Well... Short is almost an understatement. Took me 22mins and that was with a few brief pauses. But its pretty fun and simple. =)
Posted September 5, 2016.
1,572.7 hrs on record
For an Early Access game (current status as of this review) it is far more complete then most heavily polished games by well known developers.

upside
-constantly being updated
-if a bug happens to make its way into the game, its typically fixed within a few short hours
-more content then most games (and more in the works then I could imagine)
-in no way, shape, or form is it any kind of pay2win

downside
-does occasionally rubberband you back with latency even if you're on a lan game (ded server on local pc)
-requires a lot better machine then current minimum requirements (see below)

If you look closely at the negative reviews you will find almost all (if not literally all) were negative due to pc not being able to handle the game very well.. It is poorly optimized to handle low-medium build pc's.. It requires at least a 2015 GPU IMO (9xx+ / R9+)

well thats what my review used to say... but umm... pay DLC before release... nuh huh.. c'mon... im okay with pay dlc, but after the game is finished....
Posted September 3, 2016.
EXCELLENT ALARM CLOCK! Just play for a few minutes and everyone in the house is awake!!

I found its best for me to take it in bursts. Return fresh and just swing right thru a level then get stuck on the next, take a break, and repeat. :D
Posted August 27, 2016.
As it is advertised yet so much better then it appears. I went in thinking it was way to simple just playing as rectangles and it had to get boring quick. Nope, I was in for a surprise. Yes there is rectangles and more rectangles, but you wouldnt even want it any other way after playing. If Tetris were to be made into a narrated puzzle platformer with only rectangles and a square, this would pretty much smash it! xD
Posted August 27, 2016.