Recent reviews by Cosmo

Dear FTL,
Why? Why would you do this? After all the love and care I put into you WHY WOULD YOU NOT HAVE A SAVE SYSTEM?!
Oh yes, it adds to the game's vibe. If the vibe I wanted was a creepy, lecherous uncle I'd be in heaven! So ♥♥♥♥ you, uncle Dan!

...I'll see you tonight you abusive thing.
Posted November 28, 2013.
Addictive little♥♥♥♥♥♥
Recommendation: Don't reset your stats, it just locks all the good stuff again. Not enough people play to show off your e♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ranking ingame...
Posted July 11, 2013.
A historic documentary game, Dino D-Day skirts the anti semitic issues of the time and focuses solely on reenacting the finer parts of WWII. You'll be whisked away into nostalgia by confrontations such as the Dino-Saar Offensive, the Battle of Stego-grad, and the iconic Dinosaurier-gegen-die-Scheiße-aus-Leuten-krieg on Poland.

Play as a Tyrannosaurus, you'll be constantly reaching for more! Punch a Dilophosaur in the face! Beware the raptors though, you will Nazi them coming!

BASED ON A TRUE STORY
Posted December 27, 2011.
Think this is just a silly game made for kids drawing boxes to do objectives?

WELL YOU'D BE RIGHT.
Posted December 20, 2011. Last edited November 28, 2013.
DICKGOBBLING ♥♥♥♥♥, GO IN WINDOWED MODE!!
You want dialog? You want story? YOU WANT AMAZING GAME MECHANICS?
Skip. This.
If I committed suicide I would have this 'game' playing in the background.
Posted December 20, 2011. Last edited November 28, 2013.
Wow, where to start?
This game feels like the end result of a muffin buffet.
The menus need some work, the pay system is laughable, and there are a few simple things still not available. It's a dressed up copy of CS.
If you like unfinished, basic shooting games this is for you! It has no new appeal and, even better, a 10 second uninstall.
Posted July 20, 2011. Last edited November 28, 2013.
Addictive. Free but pointless grinding. (See: every other MMO). Worth the $20 for a starter pack. Ian from Three Panel Soul is a designer, reason enough!
Posted July 4, 2011.
GIVE ME A TUTORIAL OR GIVE ME DEATH! Good music (all 5 songs), good idea. Definitely worth $1.50 but easily improved. Getting old in 5, 4, 3... OH ♥♥♥♥ IT.
Posted December 7, 2010.
This game has stocks in the mouse pad industry. Never have I seen a game that makes my wrists unionize just to get me to stop playing. The depth of this game is along the lines of Bieber music, Shyamalan movies, and S. Meyer books. All of which I'd rather partake in before starting this game up again.
Posted December 3, 2010. Last edited November 28, 2013.
THIS GAME NEEDS NO EXPLANATION. APPARENTLY, SINCE THEY THROW YOU OFF THE EDGE INTO THE VALLEY OF♥♥♥♥♥♥ TURN BUTTON! IS THERE A GOAL? WHO KNOWS! AHAHAHAHA!!
Posted December 3, 2010. Last edited November 28, 2013.