0.0 hrs last two weeks / 13.7 hrs on record (4.7 hrs at review time)
Posted: Aug 8, 2021 @ 7:07am

I found this game repetitive and boring. Every nation, even modded nations. All blend together in a form of fake democracy, every country use the same 1v1 or 1v2 Party system. The game is way to easy, no matter what difficulty you play on and how Good/Evil you are as you will always get 90-99% of the vote as you waste your time clicking away at random policies with absolutely no pushback. Want to make Universal Healthcare in the US? Done. Want to Ban Private Ownership of Guns while you're at it? Done. What do you do when you're deeply in dept and are going through a crisis? Just spend more money and over time the problem with magically solve itself.

To Summerize my personal opinion:
The Game is too easy
The Game does not simulate a real Democracy.
The Game is too repetitive with no variety in gameplay.
crusaderyn Sep 6, 2021 @ 2:34am
I have no idea what you mean about "Real Democracy". If experiencing an one-party rule or military authoritarianism style is what you want, the game actually allow you to do so.

I have seen in other comment that successfully transfer US into 1-party, police state while removing all term limits and practically becoming dictator for life. All opposition was crushed and ended up with North Korean 99.9% approval level.