Recent reviews by Braves

< 1  2  3 >
A fantastic game based around 3 central characters in a 1964 distopia where the people of Wellington Wells want to forget about the past, so their result, is to pop a JOY! The idea of Joy and how it plays a role in the story is a very neat concept. This game also has a system where any new game you create, the map is auto generated, so no 2 maps are alike, which is nice if you want to do another run of the game without it feeling like the same stale map. Great game, 8/10
Posted September 1.
I feel bad for the kids in 1983 that didn't have the Move Guide option, those kids wasted at least $1 in quarters trying to figure out the moves in the final room.
Posted August 6. Last edited August 6.
You wouldn't think a LEGO game would have jumpscares right? That's where you're wrong kid...
Sponsored by Peta
Posted April 18.
With the full release today, I'm happy to say, this game is still so much fun after the 5 years it has been in development! Finally with a full story! Planning on playing all over again!
Posted January 23.
This game, literally has every bit of DOOM content prior to DOOM (2016)! You get all of the classic games such as DOOM 1, 2, and 3, as well as all of the DLC from those games, PLUS achievements! Best money spent!
Posted January 20.
Episode 1: Ayyyyy, that's the voice of Soldier: 76
Episode 2: OMG RADAR IS THE MOST LOVEABLE CHARACTER IN THIS GAME!
Episode 3: Did i just cry over leaving a llama?
Episode 4: Radar, will go down as one of the bravest heroes I've met...
Episode 5: EVERYONE IS BACK! THE GANG IS BACK TOGETHER! IM SO HAPPY!!!!
Posted January 10.
You do not know de wey.
You must have ebola to know de wey.
Posted January 4. Last edited January 8.
This is the closest we will get to Portal 3

This is a fun spinoff of the original Bridge Constuctor, I personally enjoy it and I feel that it's a good way to pass time.
Posted December 20, 2017.
I personally very much enjoyed the game, it has 44 achievements, a fun little story, side missions, and awesome voice acting from many different YouTubers!

I finished the main story in around 5 hours, and I'm still going so I can 100% the achievements, that's how much I enjoy this game.

I would definitely reccommend this game to anyone that enjoys RPGs and small indie games!

Final Rating: 8.7/10
Posted November 13, 2017. Last edited November 13, 2017.
< 1  2  3 >