Recent reviews by Boelens

one of my favourite games from this year, depiste it's short length super interesting game and turned out way more interesting than I initially thought it'd be. worth playing even if you generally don't like VNs, because of how unique it is and not your "typical" VN.
Posted November 22, 2017.
Very enjoyable. Was a bit sceptical at first but quickly got immersed and will re-play for all the different storylines.
Posted May 18, 2017.
Pretty fun game. Plus you get the games cost back from the trading cards you'll get. Really simple game and fun to waste time on
Posted April 3, 2017.
Kinda unoptimized right now but way better than h1 and fun
Posted April 1, 2017.
Pretty good game. Was hoping for a little more but it was worth the money.

• Gameplay

The gameplay is really good, it's just like any other Hack 'n Slash and I like the combat mechanics. They're quite simple but still fun to use, combat isn't really boring although on the higher difficulties a lot of kiting is involved which for me reduced the fun.

Another thing I like is that the game has a level-up system and skill allocation, but that you are allowed to re-spec your skills at any point for no cost. I do feel like some of the skills take too long to unlock, by the time I was level 10 and at the final mission I still didn't have enough kills to unlock certain abilities.

I think the game plays better with multiple people but I enjoyed finishing the campaign solo aswell. It's definitely best with 4 people though.

• Graphics

The graphics are good. They're obviously not realistic or super high quality but it's good graphics for what it's supposed to be. The models of the characters are well made and the animations are very smooth. The world looks pretty decent, although I noticed a few texture bugs with water and you could easily see what terrain would break later on as you could see through it with the camera. Other than that the graphics fit right in with the style of RWBY.

• Campaign

The capaign just isn't that interesting. The fact that they nailed the graphical style and have good gameplay mechanics really saved the game. I didn't expect too much especially for a hack 'n slash game but the campaign was still pretty dissapointing and just didn't interest me that much. It's also pretty short but there's 8 different characters to play as and also a survival gamemode which makes things more fun.

All in all I would recommend this game and it's pretty good, but I hope they make another game in the future as there's many more interesting things you could do themed as a RWBY game I believe.
Posted January 6, 2017.
worth the money, good game all that ♥♥♥♥
Posted November 23, 2016.
This game has stunning visual effects, and a soundtrack that I listen to on a daily basis because it touches me so much. This game has many extremely challening puzzles, I have 1423 hours playing this game and I'm still trying to solve one of the puzzles. I think anyone who wants a visually appeasing and simultaneously mentally challening game should buy this amazing game, even if the price tag of eleven eurocents may seem rather high.
Posted December 3, 2015.
Amazing game. PvP is pretty broken right now but they are bringing out small balancing patches.
Posted March 12, 2015.
Amazing game. The 60FPS looks great and the improved art style in general is a lot nicer. Adds fun new items and polishes the game up.
Posted November 4, 2014.
So far an amazing game. Super easy to get into, fast paced with a fun small storyline os far. Frustrating but rewarding to finish at three stars.
Posted July 27, 2014.