Recent reviews by • 8 •

You think that Mario Party would be the biggest "Friendship-destroyer game"?
Well you haven't played BattleBlock Theater yet.
Prepare to destroy and get destroyed by your very own friends,
challenging them in Arena fights,stealing their Gems, racing for the Yarnballs,
collecting and trading "Heads" and Weapons, speedrunning, and lots lots of failing.
BBT has everything a game needs. A good Story mode, with an awesome narrator, challenging levels,
Co-Op Levels, Arena & other Modes, Customizable Characters, Tradable Items and more.
I could only recommend this game. And while you're buying it buy a copy for your friend. Let the tortur ... eh I mean games begin!
Posted November 30, 2014.
Super addicting game. It's like classic Street Fighter + PingPong .... Extreme Ping Pong Fightaaaaah!!!
Even though it offers only 6 Playable Characters it adds a TON of Sking for those 6 (or Flavours as they are called in the game). It supports Onlinematching giving you the possibility to play against players world wide or with a friend. It's also Controller Friendly and it's extremely easy to understand. I would rate it 7/10 - Baratta
Posted September 28, 2014.
Probably the most amusing sandbox game ever.It has a lot of funny gamemodes such as Trouble in Terrorist Town (aka TTT),PropHunt,Sledbuild, etc.
This game basically allows you to do whatever you want. You can make a video using the right tools,build viachles,houses,machines, and you have a huge workshop which provides you with a ton of stuff you can download such as tools,mods,maps,ragdolls etc. (I reccomend buying CS:S because a lot of gamemodes require that game). 70/100
Posted August 14, 2013.
It's an awesome game. Really amusing and even better when playing with friends.
It has a nice and comical story,alot of robes(kinda like classes;you have to buy the robes via DLC's) which makes the game pretty flexible and at the same time challenging. 70/100
3,463.0 hrs on record
This is definetly my favourite FPS.It has great graphics, the best and most balanced weapons I've seen in FPS and most importantly a ton of Hats you can Find(if premium),Craft,Trade etc. .It has a great class-system which is also perfectly balanced (if used right :D) also a Must-Play... 80/100
Posted August 14, 2013.
Highly addicting game.It's one of the best RPG/Indie games I've ever played.
It's pretty challenging and has some nice soundtracks (especially while fighting bosses). This game is a MUST-Play... 80/100.