Recent reviews by [BBG] Googly

Best game to ever get with still a thriving community in native, napoleonic wars DLC and multiplayer mods.
Posted December 28, 2017.
1,174.8 hrs on record
This game has taken my life at times. I will leave it and rejoin many times. Finally, I've decided to sell everything I had in that game, unfriended people who play it constantly unless I'm close to them, etc. This game is broken in some ways and can frustrate people like me. I am taking an action to not play this game anymore as I always sticked as one skill group with no improvement. It was an endless cycle to me and I finally ended that cycle. Screw you valve for doing this to me and your policy on selling games like these. Manipulating everything about this game to get money in. I'm done with this game.
Posted May 25, 2017. Last edited May 25, 2017.
This game was fun to play in several different ways. Either always go your officer roots and never be an ally to a criminal, or be do the mafia's bidding. They have fun and interesting outcomes in the end. There is some difficulty when it comes to detective work and the very end. Overall, you may enjoy this game for its artwork, dialogue, its music and gameplay. I hope you do also.
Posted August 6, 2016. Last edited July 2, 2017.