Recent reviews by AtticusRoss

GTA V was alright when it first came out, but now since you can't play the campiagn with mods then what's the point of playing. Like Take Two must not actually play the game if they thought removing mods and banning players that use them was a smart move. I mean if you want to lose a fanbase and make dumb moves then pump out games like Ubisoft and the makers of COD do every year or if you just want to stop making games then become Bethesda. They could use some help with doing a remake of Skyrim, but maybe you are even lower than that. Maybe you are pulling a Valve right now, they do not make games nor do they care about their fanbase all they care about is how much money they can make with their broken and aging games. But to be honest all game makers have been dropping the ball when it comes to making "Finished" games and mods created by the community is the lifeblood for any game. Taking away the ability make mods for an unpolished game is a slap in the face for the community and causes a lot of anguish for those that took many hours to make a mod. But why would any gamer maker care, they aren't gamers so they couldn't possibly understand. And if you think I am wrong then why am I having to make this response. So here's my advice take time and make a game right the first time around instead of hiding the issues with patches or DLC.
Posted June 20, 2017.
I have spent countless hours on this game for Xbox and for the PC and it never gets old. The core game is simply amzing and with addition of the DLCs it adds endless hours of fun. If people have not bought this game they don't know what they are missing out on.
Posted November 25, 2016.
I love this game. I will say it is hard to get used to, but after a while the game grows on you.
Posted December 30, 2013.