Recent reviews by Sorg

Even though I've played this game for 6 hours I only had 2 server problems and then i could play. I have 3 wins already :P. This game even though it kinda needs optimization I feel like its a good game to spend your time on and also a good game if you wanna have a grand time with your friends. The only thing I hate is the woble when you aim down sights. Even though its small its kinda frustrating when using a sniper for long range. I would definetelly recommend this game 10/10. (5$ price tag is good btw)
Posted June 7, 2018.
Great game I love it I played it on XBOX 360 when it came out and i loved it since. Thanks to humble bundle i can experience this game again.
Posted April 9, 2018.
After having 250+ hours in PUBG I can say that it has been doing good for me. I don't see why people complain about hackers when I rarely see one (EU servers). Meh the game might have alot of bugs but they get fixed. Devs kinda care about the game releasing updates quite often that bring new stuff to the game that make it better. If you got the pc you might as-well buy this game (make sure to have over 8 GBs of RAM I have 8 and the textures some times don't load if you get to a city fast or rarely when I parachute down).
Posted December 20, 2017. Last edited March 13, 2018.
One of the best games I've ever played in my life. Even if its old it has great graphics. You love the characters they are interesting. The story is fast paced its really good.
Posted November 26, 2017.
Even if its in the beta for me its very good. Some guns may be overpowered but the game is enjoyable. Great graphics. Great gamemode's and great guns.
Posted October 2, 2017.
If you like battlefield and you want a knock-off buy this. It's the closest thing you can find. You got tanks, planes, boats, aircraft carriers, helicopters, and of course military personnel. It's fun (even if in the early access you are against bots), if you don't got something to do this is the best you can play. Yeah... just buy it it's gonna get better in the release.
Posted September 8, 2017.
Very good, funny and wacky game I recommend it.
Posted August 22, 2017.
1,563.1 hrs on record (162.2 hrs at review time)
A good game I would say so myself. Some unbalanced guns but its good. Noice. :DD
Posted May 7, 2017.