Recent reviews by Arentia

4,231.6 hrs on record (3,015.3 hrs at review time)
I’m just sorta an addict :3 4100 hours and still counting.
Still so many techniques and skills to learn. Despite the recent lack of content.
What keeps me coming back is that im able to erase some poor soul with the most fair and balanced weapon, the direct hit, with a 338 damage random crit. or the 152 damage air shot that just absolutely slammed another soldier directly into the ground. It gives you a dopemne hit that gives you a high for days.
heres a tip, if you want weapons, go to scrap.tf for weapons, they have pretty much all the weapons in stock and you can get 2 for each scrap, so its basically a 1:1 trade.
Posted October 11, 2018. Last edited December 17, 2020.
They really made the game boring because they removed all the teir blocks and as well as teirs themselves, they made the weapon buffs complicated with the number of weapons you had, as well as allowing people to use different weapons, they removed the Tech tree which game people a reason to grind and for me personally the mega bots were basically the end game for me, which was great fun, especially 3 TX vs 10 X tiers.
They also made flying extremely easy as well as basically a no go zone with all the anti air weapons, so it wasn't rewarding to play fliers anymore.
Posted December 21, 2016. Last edited December 17, 2020.