Recent reviews by λngelღмander

This game is by far the most intense fourth wall breaking experience I've ever had the pleasure of playing. I could not get over how clever the puzzles were, and how UNIQUE some of the mechanics were. Truly, this is a game worth playing. I could not stress it enough that it is worth the 10 dollars and that it well exceeded my expectations.

I loved undertale and I loved this game too. It's a bit shorter than undertale, probably completable in around 4 hours all things considered, but there is a second story mode that involves replaying through the game which adds a lot to it.

One of my favorite games of all time now.
Posted August 29, 2017.
Spacechem is a fun game. There's no denying that. You get to use sophisticated technology to design molecules for a company and fight monsters and all sorts of weird stuff using your head.

But what they didn't tell you is that you're actually working for Syria. It all makes sense now, doesn't it? It's ingenious. Have you ever heard of Ender's game? We're secretly designing molecules for Syria so they can come closer and closer to nuclear armament. So please, put this game down now before it's too late. The Syrians are THIS close to achieving nuclear fission, all they need is for a few more simulations to be run by the likes of us hungry players, we have to stop this together. Alert the FBI, CIA, your grandmother, and the president, because thousands and thousands of american citizens have been bamboozled into working for free - no, PAYING - to help the Syrians build a bomb to wipe us out.

It's not too late, only you can help us now. Godspeed, engineers.
Posted April 16, 2017.
This has to have been the best game I have, and will ever play on steam.

There is only one thing that I don't like about this game, and that is the main character sprite. Curse you, Toby Fox.

In all seriousness, I can't convey to you how incredibly amazing this game was. It brought me to tears, filled me with happiness, and left me thinking about the way I treat people and life itself. It's not just a game, it's a work of art. I have only just finished my first run, but I have already begun to prepare for my second run, and plan to buy the soundtrack. I am downloading my favorite themes from this game now (of which there are more than 5) and they will go in my music playlist, filled with only the very best music of all time.

I can't put my feelings accurately into words without being incredibly verbose or too lengthy, so I will stop here. Please, buy this game. Please do it.
Posted November 6, 2015.
Game is a lot of fun, though I was never able to beat even the first area. I couldn't figure out how to keep my thoughts together for long enough to launch a coordinated attack, but I enjoyed gathering like 10 duct tapes and hiding them in the walls. Too bad.

It is definitely worth playing, to a person who is looking for a challenge, and to a person who just wants to screw around.

10/10