Recent reviews by DUNMAGLASS

Absolutely yes! This is so much fun with friends it's honestly unbelievable, if you didn't buy the game on release, give it a try right now.
Posted July 26.
Just as boring as i remember it being.
There's no loot.
Whenever you encounter someone it's very awkward because they're all dying of hunger and thirst and don't have the energy to even throw a punch.
When you finally find a gun and you start looking for eole to shoot at, or maybe even hold at gunpoint untill they give you some beans, a zombie teleports over a fence, breaks your legs and you die shortly after.
Oh btw, did i mention this whole process can take you hours.
Please let me know if there's anything *i* can do to polish this turd.
Very solid game... but also very grindy. I strongly recommend it if you like spanding hours farming for that perfect best-in-slot weapon or armor.
Posted November 24, 2017.
It's an aamazing expirience, not gonna be everyone's cup of tea, but if you're into modern military simulation i recommend this 100%.
Posted July 3, 2017.
tl;dr - Just amazing everything i hoped for when i saw the first trailer, and everything it showed up to release.
Posted October 14, 2016.
It's been... how long 2 months since release? I still haven't finished the game or should i say- i haven't been able to finish the game, it's impossible for me to get through 15 minutes of the game without thinking my PC is going to have a seizure (wish has happened, yes this game has "blue screen of death and sorrow" my PC) Since then i haven't touched this game. And here we are still waiting for a patch, well... i should say- some people are, others like me just don't care enough to ever play it again.

PS: I didn't buy this game, me and a group of friends have "Steam Family Sharing", hence the fact that i didn't ask for a refund. I feel bad for you David Manzur, very bad- i told you to never pre-order, hope you learn your lesson.
-Andy
Posted August 12, 2015. Last edited August 12, 2015.
After loosing hope on Early Access i decided to buy one last game, and holy vodka am i glad i did, this game is AMAZING.
-Great graphics
-Great gameplay
-Dungeon raid mechanics
-MMO-like gameplay
-No pay-walls
-No need to rent servers, you can just open one yourself
-Frequent updates
Posted January 13, 2015.
Absolutly an amazing game, if you play guitar get it now!
Posted April 4, 2014.
This game is amazing, i am a big fan of the diablo series and comics so this is a gem to me.
Posted February 25, 2014.
GRAT GAME! very addicting, also you can play 3 different campaigns (Humans, Aliens, Predators) all of them are very good.
Posted January 28, 2014.