Recent reviews by [IG] Fox

I usually dont write reviews for games. But I thought I needed to for this.

I'll admit, that I have had some fun with this. The game is at times relaxing and quiet and peaceful, Espesially at freeports and starter isalnds. Building a raft and sailing can be tedious but works itself out when you finally find land and get resources.
But, the main issue I have with the game are the AI NPC Hostiles. My god, these things are an actual mess. They can detect you from MILES away and I ♥♥♥♥ing mean MILES. They can hit you from like 5 metres away and can grab you and you get stuck inside them or in their mouth. Also, because Oceaina servers dont exist, these things will lag like ♥♥♥♥ and teleport behind you. Its DISGUSTING.

If you are playing Solo, goodluck bucco.
This game with friends is waaaay funner and the game encourages group play. Solo will get you no where in this game. THIS GAME DOES NOT ENCOURAGE SOLO PLAY.

This Game Advertised it to be waaaaay cooler then it actually is. This game is an undeveloped ARK with a pirate theme.

I personally enjoy the game. Most of the time. But its got so many ♥♥♥♥ing issues.

And its sad. Cause I wanted to have the experience that was advertised.
Posted December 27, 2018.
Great face changer! cant wait to show my friends!
Posted September 12, 2014.
great shooter
Posted August 28, 2014.
Really Good for a Free game. i love it!
Posted June 22, 2014.
One of the best first person shooters i have ever played!
Posted June 1, 2014.
i Saw the Games Ad and Thought, "Looks Great, Plus i am Bored, Lets Give it a try" Once a Downloadad the Game, i was lagging, the loading screen took WAY To long, the Animations were ♥♥♥♥, the Player Models were Plain. Its just a bad remake of Counter-Strike. i Dont think i want to play it anymore. i mean, they hardly even worked on the gun models for this game. But, The fact you can ride in cars and take hostages as sheilds is pretty cool, other then that the game is just like a better version of COD.
Posted May 9, 2014.
4,078.2 hrs on record
I love this game soooooooo much.
with all its gamemodes and addons garrysmod Will NEVER get boring!
Posted March 7, 2014.
This game is amazing. i had sooooooooooooo much fun playing it. I love the gun textues and the biomes are amazing. i would recomend this game to all gamers
Posted February 8, 2014.