STEAM GROUP
Cal Reloaded CALReloaded
STEAM GROUP
Cal Reloaded CALReloaded
8
IN-GAME
117
ONLINE
Founded
January 9, 2014
Language
English
Location
United States 
ABOUT Cal Reloaded

The future of League Gaming has been Reloaded |www.calreloaded.com|

*|| UPDATE APRIL 2017 || NEW SITE AND CLIENT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN OPEN BETA ||*


Cyber Amateur League Reloaded, CALR, is being launched by a community of former league members, admin staff and competitive gaming experts. CALR provides competitive Counter-Strike Leagues along with future support to other titles. We are currently establishing our first division with Counter-Strike Global Offense. Expansion to other games and titles will be after we have stabilized our client.
The primary goal of CALR is to be the premiere site for amateurs. Lets face it there is realistically about 7% professional teams out there. Our league focuses on the other 93% of players who want to get to that next level. CALR will attract both seasoned veterans of online competitive gaming, as well as casual gamers.
We look to take competition in online games and make it even more enticing, to the average player by giving away bigger cash payouts and more prizes than other leagues who cater mainly to pro teams. If your forced to pay a league fee to compete we feel you should be entitled to compete for the big prize instead of high percentage going to the pro players. CALR believes there's a better competitive gaming experience available to us and we are going to be the ones that will tackle that goal.


All matches will be played on CALR certified servers with built in ACS
Servers will be located in the Pacific | Central | Atlantic


Hackers will be our number one priority. This includes former players with new IDs. Known hackers will be on the watch list and monitored very closely.


Thanks for the support and finally its back! But better the ever!

* Check back for updates or follow us on Facebook for latest news *
POPULAR DISCUSSIONS
VIEW ALL (43)
RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
Important Annoucement - 06092017
Need 4 for CSGO Testing
34 Comments
onmlkjihg Jan 27, 2018 @ 7:37am 
yea cool original ideas, To bad you havent had an original idea in 3 years
raindown Sep 25, 2017 @ 10:09am 
Hello illusioN, we're still here. We're still doing development work and will be stage 2 open beta very soon.
illusioN Sep 24, 2017 @ 11:01pm 
Sad that they pulled out. I was really looking forward to having CAL back... perhaps I will have to seek some software devs and get something of the sorts rolling, since cevo is fading
✪ Not waard Jul 21, 2017 @ 11:52pm 
I don't think this is going to work out however, Good luck to you guys.
Limeson123 Jun 19, 2017 @ 9:07pm 
667th member
kahoobb May 15, 2016 @ 1:32pm 
Add a CSS League plz!
VIEW ALL (636)
GROUP MEMBERS
Administrators
Moderators
8
IN-GAME
117
ONLINE
3 IN CHAT
Enter chat room
Founded
January 9, 2014
Language
English
Location
United States