STEAM GROUP
Empires emp
STEAM GROUP
Empires emp
16
IN-GAME
295
ONLINE
Founded
August 6, 2007
HellHound Dec 2, 2014 @ 1:49pm
WHY DON'T WE ALL PLAY THIS LIKE WE USE TO?
From like 1.55 or some shit around there I've been playing this game.

In the last 2 years we all jsut kinda stopped with it flaring up every now and again.

Can we just please go back to how it was years ago? ;-;

I use to skip school just to come home and play this.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Guns and Wham-O Dec 2, 2014 @ 5:25pm 
The game just isnt what it once was... I couldn't see my self skipping school for 2.5+, but I could probably find a ton of excuses to tell the teacher why I feel sick and must play emp 2.12-2.24.
HellHound Dec 3, 2014 @ 1:40am 
Originally posted by Guns and Wham-O:
The game just isnt what it once was... I couldn't see my self skipping school for 2.5+, but I could probably find a ton of excuses to tell the teacher why I feel sick and must play emp 2.12-2.24.


2.12 to 2.24 I skipped 121 Classes just to play it.
wow... pls delete this shame! :D
rly, i come here, want to find some players and the first things i must read are that the forums are down and kiddies skipping scool to play xP - no wonder why this game is dead!
go to scool guys, come back at weekend and shot me in my face if you can catch me :P
HellHound Mar 14, 2015 @ 3:22pm 
Originally posted by BlackRedDead:
wow... pls delete this shame! :D
rly, i come here, want to find some players and the first things i must read are that the forums are down and kiddies skipping scool to play xP - no wonder why this game is dead!
go to scool guys, come back at weekend and shot me in my face if you can catch me :P



This was 6-7 years ago yo. I'm outta school and have been for 3 years.
Loki Sunrider Mar 14, 2016 @ 7:22pm 
In my opinion I believe it's do to all the updates and revisions to the game. I've played Empires since it was first released and it was a lot of fun the first couple years to play. Then when the devs started making changes it was not as fun, then players started dropping out. We used to play this mod with full crowds of players all the time. But now nobody plays it. What a shame. This used to be one of my favorite games.
CrazyMRANZ Aug 8, 2016 @ 9:08pm 
Too many newbs including me, too many werid updates, too many experience players stacking on newbs or stacking in spectator. Too many experience players crying and moaning over their teams lost and blames others instead of themselves. A quite amount of experience players that suck at the game now and blame others for their lost. Experience players treats newbs very harshly because they sucks, its like Noobism in dez servers. Maps are getting pretty old..... NO EMPIRES 2, JUST MAKE A SEQUEL ALREADY AND ADVERTISE IT TO DEATH! MAKE ME EMPIRES 2 PLEASE
Dawgas Oct 7, 2016 @ 11:51am 
No, that's the empires experience alright.

And we're already on Empires 2 anyway, or at least maybe Empires 5, with how much the game has changed since the very ancient old days.
Snapperkins Nov 24, 2016 @ 1:01am 
Heh, i remember spending plenty of days at home "sick" from school playing this game. Good times.
JustGoFly Nov 9, 2017 @ 5:51pm 
I remember when the devs made a mistake and enabled turrets to be put on buildings. I told them THANK YOU, It is so much more fun and changes the game to allow alot more fun. The feature was promptly removed. LOL - nicely done. Put the crap you want to code, not what the players want. I've moved onto other games, so sad.
BBQ Dec 20, 2017 @ 3:43pm 
I have requested to join the dev team. And if elected I vow to build a database listing all the reasons how 2.12 to 2.24 was different than current revision, and for each diff, state what it was about that diff that you thought made the game more fun.

I also vow to somehow put an end to anyone telling another player how badly they did this or that. No idea how to accomplish it but negatve hate against each other does NOT make the game more fun.
Neoony Jan 1, 2018 @ 11:47am 
Originally posted by Jennifer Lahmers:
I have requested to join the dev team. And if elected I vow to build a database listing all the reasons how 2.12 to 2.24 was different than current revision, and for each diff, state what it was about that diff that you thought made the game more fun.

I also vow to somehow put an end to anyone telling another player how badly they did this or that. No idea how to accomplish it but negatve hate against each other does NOT make the game more fun.

hahah
Do you really need to "join dev team" for any of that?
And getting "elected" somehow magically brings solutions to you?

:D Just build a wall right? :D
Bob2 Jan 1, 2018 @ 11:48am 
@JustGoFly; Speak up if you really think buildings on buildings was such a great feature/bug. https://forums.empiresmod.com/index.php?threads/building-on-buildings.21130/
JustGoFly Jan 1, 2018 @ 3:22pm 
Thanks Bob2
Last edited by JustGoFly; Jan 1, 2018 @ 3:22pm
This forum exchange is why I miss Empires. Invite me to a game this weekend; I'll boomtank the way hobbes got banned for doing.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 15 30 50