STEAM GROUP
The 99th percentile 99.0
STEAM GROUP
The 99th percentile 99.0
6
IN-GAME
49
ONLINE
Founded
July 18, 2012
ABOUT The 99th percentile

Radical!

If you got an invite to this group it means you're part of the top 1% that ranked higher than the other 99% of players on RBTF2. Not bad! Pretty OK actually, even though I can't imagine where we got that idea from. But don't get too cocky now, with great e-peen comes great responsibility!
POPULAR DISCUSSIONS
25 Comments
Foley Jul 14, 2016 @ 3:28pm 
Rather nostalgic to discover that I'm in this group. Good times. rip in peace Lokalen/Rocket Blast ;_;7
W#3 Sep 24, 2015 @ 3:39pm 
And here we are, the best of the best pubstompers, doing nothing at all with our lives.
Viking Oct 30, 2013 @ 11:22am 
I was hoping for an invite to the 0.5%, but I guess this will suffice.
Cemdan Jun 25, 2013 @ 3:16pm 
Well I'll be damned! It's been a while since I've gotten any recognition like this! *bows*
Imp Regnius Jun 23, 2013 @ 9:50pm 
Well, that's one way of aknowledging one's skills...
Snapback Seth q:-) May 25, 2013 @ 7:25pm 
My tears are streaming, my heart is pumping, my hands are shaking. I'm one of the chosen, one of the few. After all these hours on RocketBlast / Lokalen i've made it. Hours filled of joy, friendship and anger. Thank you all, thank you all that can proudly call yourself one of the 1%.
VIEW ALL (162)
GROUP MEMBERS
Administrators
6
IN-GAME
49
ONLINE
0 IN CHAT
Enter chat room
Founded
July 18, 2012