We've released a small, yet important update to ZPS version 3.0.9!
This patch includes a few changes to the round manager regarding a zombie skipping bug, sound tweaks, and Asylum bug fixes. Full details on the list below!
- Added "changelevel" as an alias to "map" in the admin built-in system.
- Added "sv_punish_late_joining_abuse" CVAR for server operators to control the anti-late joining abuse system (by community request).
- Added "sv_punish_starting_zombies_skipping" CVAR for server operators to control the anti-starting zombies skipping/anti-zombies rage quit system (by community request).
- Fixed an issue where kicked players wouldn't drop their inventory (could be used for griefing).
- Fixed a security flaw where it was possible to crash a server by cooking a grenade and dying (thanks [ZB] Winter).
- Fixed delivery/useable items being useable through world brushes.
- Fixed zombies being able to respawn infinitely even if all zombies lives are used.
- Made the "Allow servers to open web MOTD in Steam Overlay" CVAR disabled by default.
- MP3 player can be localized.
Music engine (backported from v3.1)
- Fixed broken C4 teleporter.
- Added cubemaps.
- Fixed player clipping
- Fixed misaligned decal
- Fixed broken z-spawn
- Grammar fix in game_text
- Key protection
- Fixed a broken z-spawn
- Added ID3v1 tag parsing capability to retrieve the music's title directly from the file instead from a hardcoded list.
- Replaced obsolete FMODEx middleware to the latest FMOD Studio Low Level API with a lot of bug fixes, speed improvements, security fixes.
- [Community request] Server operators can now make a "HTTP/HTTPS jukebox" system with Angelscript/SourceMod, see this guide for details. Players will be required to enable the system through ZP Options in order to make it work.
- No longer relies on a hardcoded list, this makes adding custom and replacing existing musics easier, check the Steam guide for more information.
Changes for modders
- Level Designers - Since delivery/useable items are no longer useable through the world, you need to make sure that your "trigger_useable" brush does NOT collide with anything.
- Music - Because the music engine has been changed, music mods will have to be updated, please read this guide for details.