Anyone can join
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves
Click on any of the images below to make it your new profile avatar.
After nearly 3 months in Early Access, we are very happy to announce that Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles has finally launched! Thanks to all the feedback we've received from the community, we believe Conflicks has progressed quite well during Early Access, so if you haven’t done so already, today is certainly the best time to start playing Conflicks, especially with a 25% off discount!
Leave a comment
To ensure you get the best game possible at launch, we literally burnt the midnight oil over the last week and fixed a lot of small bugs. Here are the main things we worked on:
- Linux support!
- Completely new Main menu.
- Improved the readability of the tutorial screens and logbooks.
- Modified the “Fire Ship” action icon for the Sublime Gate’s corvette.
- Added 2 new in-game songs.
- AI improvement for Emperor Francis in mission 18.
- 16:10 and 4:3 screen ratio bug fixes.
- Updated ship power descriptions.
- Increased the range of Sacred Alliance’s frigate’s “Return of the Lost Sheep” special
We wish you have as much fun playing Conflicks as we had making it and we look forward to play with (against) you in Competitive Battles!
Long live the Galactic Republic!
Team Artifice Studio
Upcoming Events _
Game Art _