We have posted an update to Dino D-Day (ver 2.5). We’ve thrown in some fixes and added some new content. Check it out:
- Added new map: Resistance. A central square with adjoining side streets. In King-of-the-Hill mode the tunnels beneath the streets are opened up. You will battle for control of the central chamber that opens to the streets above. Watch out for falling explosive devices!
- Added normal multiplayer support for Sub Base. Sub Base was already playable in Last Stand mode but we have now added it to the regular rotation for multiplayer. Take care not to be eaten by a Mosasaur!
- Fixed crashes in Last Stand mode
- Fixed handful of other infrequent client crashes
- Fixed bug with foliage rendering after map changes
- Fixed bug with Microraptor screen splatter effect on third person camera
- Slight nerf to Hardgrave’s M1 Garand
- Slight buff to Raptor’s attack speed
Thanks for playing Dino D-Day all these years. Over six years in fact…nearly 8 if you played the mod in 2009!