We have a big update in terms of content today! A lot of combat encounters, several new enemy types, multiple new hero cards, and so much more!
- NEW Story chapters 17 & 18.
- Added 16 story combat encounters.
- New Enemy: Giant Scorpions.
- New Enemy: Desert Slavers.
- New Enemy: Lizardfolk.
- New Enemy: Living Armors.
- 2 New Story Bosses.
- Added 3 Kadmus cards.
- Added 4 Rei cards.
- Added 8 Raze cards. He now has 20 in total.
- New animated cutscenes.
- More card artworks.
- Improved UI buttons.
- Removed exploit for taunting enemies. Players would Taunt an enemy and then move the Taunter to an unreachable location, making the taunted enemy unable to do anything.
- Changed level scaling curves for Health, Physical Power, and Magical Power. As a result, secondary stat numbers should be a bit lower now.
- Kadmus's Basic Attack now scales from both PP and MP.
- Reworked most of Raze's damage cards.
- Changed how "Missing Health as Damage" is calculated.
- Armor and Resistance now correctly scales to VIT.
- Added multiple enemy skill cards.
- Added new hero passives.
- Added boss enemy passives.
NOTE: We recently updated the engine version we're using due to technical requirements on some platforms. If you experience any weird issues both graphical and gameplay-wise, please don't hesitate to report it to us.
- Fixed several gamepad control issues.
- Fixed issue with music volume not changing.
- Fixed an issue where some ranged cards had square targeting.
- Fixed a bug where some units have swapped stats when loading an old save.
- Fixed a bug where discarding a card sometimes doesn't send it to the correct pile.
- Edited collision volumes for several maps.
- Some texture optimizations.
- Optimized some clothing animations such as capes.
- Fixed a bug where occupied tile is highlighted when selecting landing tile.
- Fixed card description's displayed numbers.
- Changed the deck rename UI.
- Fixed ragdoll issues for certain enemies.
- Fixed some typos in keyword descriptions.
- Several other small fixes.
Thanks for reading!
- Justin V.