The game has been updated to version 1.1.0 which features balance changes, some new content, and multiple bug fixes.
- Changed several enemy groups to provide better variety in combat.
- Enemy levels and stats were adjusted based on the change in enemy groups.
- Adjusted the diminishing returns of using AoE attacks against large enemies.
- Changed several boss fight mechanics to make them clearer and less frustrating.
- Added 3 new maps to the Guild Quests pool so there's more variety to the layout of generated encounters.
- Added more enemies and enemy groups to the Guild Quests pool.
- Added a 5th combat soundtrack.
- Fixed several instances where sound effects and/or music was missing from a cutscene.
- Fixed a bug where the camera sometimes moves to a random location when an enemy attacks.
- Fixed an issue where footstep sounds would not play.
- Fixed a bug that locked out several characters for a longer period of time than intended.
- Fixed a bug that didn't trigger 2 Steam achievements related to side quests.
- Fixed a visual issue where blue tiles would display instead of red ones when you clicked too fast.
- Fixed a bug where the "Take Cover" skill doesn't work.
- Fixed an issue where debuff icons showed incorrect numbers compared to their card descriptions.
- Fixed a bug that counted summoned units towards the player death toll.
- Fixed an issue where some maps became unplayable using gamepads because the tiles were unselectable.
- Fixed several issues related to passives not triggering properly or not working as intended.
- Fixed a bug that didn't show the correct difficulty and playtime in your save slot.
- Fixed slow UI response in the deck builder.
- Addressed several collision issues during combat.
- Fixed crashes and freezing problems for some devices.
- Fixed a few typos in the dialogue and UI.