The much-anticipated Khareni update is finally here. Below you'll see the list of most important changes.
- New hacking mini-game for pick-up objectives! Additionally, being near these objectives will show you the item that's inside.
- Matheria containers have been standarized so they're easier to recognize throughout every sector.
- Maps have been redesigned and improved, and animations and particle effects have been added.
- Two new enemies: Corrupted and Possessed. They've been added to the patrolling enemies list. The Khareni aren't fooling around.
- You can now change your display name from the main menu.
- Reworked enemy spawn system to address difficulty spikes.
- Desolator enemy has improved animation when destroyed.
- AlienFX support is here! Your supported Alienware peripherals will now change color according to your chosen Sentinel, and when an enemy raises the alarm.
- Localized subtitles for the end game cinematic.
- Lots of bug fixing and improvements.
Thank you for your patience! Happy hunting!