Dev Note: No new content, this patch focuses more on quality of life features and bug-fixes and spelling error fixes.
- Wrong font was being used in the inventory for the display of Health and Mana Stones.
- Made it so that in Windows mode you can change windows size.
- Added “Player Blinking” (when you take damage you become immune for 1.5sec and the player blinks to indicate it, this was added so that the player doesn’t constantly die after taking multiple projectiles.. I have increased the amount of damage you take from some projectiles to balance this but it’s still much better and fairer than before.)
- “Mana Steal” from “Blade Upgrades” now restores 4 mana instead of 2 mana.
- “Manawoven” from “Bracer Upgrades” now restores 2 mana instead of 1 mana.
- Healing Potions will now heal for 25% of your health instead of 50%, this is to encourage the use of other potions and elixirs.
- Stamina Potion will now restore 70% of your stamina instead of 50%.
- Stoneskin Elixir will now increase damage resistance by 30% instead of 20%.
- Stoneskin Elixir will now cost -1 Collisa Petals and +1 Ore Chunk to brew.
- Bladedancers Elixir will now increase sword damage by 30% instead of 20%
- Sharpshooters Elixir will now increase bow damage by 30% instead of 20%.
- Conjurers Elixir will now lower arrow cost by 30% instead of 20%.
- NOTE: All Elixir will now last 90 seconds instead of 60 seconds.
- Lock game logic to framerate (only when above 55) ??
- Changed Audio Sample-rate from 41000 to 48000 in order to avoid vibration and artifacts in the base sound.
- The “Frost” gate in Haunted Crag is lit up and it will now give you a hint!
- Lowered the brightness for the Lore Book pages.
- More than 20+ spelling errors and grammar errors have been fixed.
- Fixed some missing tiles in one of the Scarab caves and a cave in the Ungola Deeps area.
- Fixed an issue where cancelling The Keepers dialogue in the Tower, it played the wrong sound.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong icon was being shown for Sharpshooters Elixir on Desert merchant’s Shop.
- Fixed an issue where The keeper in the Illegarde cave kept respawning and repeating the same hint.
- Fixed an issue where going into User Interface while standing next to the house door in Illegarde caused issues.
- Made the “Horrid Spider” challenge slightly easier.
- Fixed an issue where the “Completionist” achievement only synced in the Main Menu.
If you find any more Bugs, Glitches, Spelling Errors, Etc. Report them here:http://steamcommunity.com/app/651680/discussions/0/1692659769946800772