Welcome to patch 3.4.2 on PC.
This update brings you some fixes to issues that were introduced in patch 3.4 as well as some additional tweaks.
- Bots should now step out of the line of fire when Outcast Engineer readies his Crank Gun.
- Bots should now drop Grimoires if instructed to.
- It should once again be possible to pass off an incendiary bomb with 'E'.
- When using console HUD and swapping between KBM and controller, weapon prompts should no longer be visible.
- Tweaked the size of the ability bar fill texture a bit for the gamepad HUD.
- Fix the "spark" VFX getting stuck in view if swapping weapon from the Crank Gun whilst cranking it.
- Bardin's wonderful beard should no longer freak out at sub 30 FPS.
- Fixed for Weaves with multiple objectives not activating next objective once the first one is completed.
- Fixed a softlock on Weave 7.
- "Stout Heart, Steady Aim" challenge can now be completed if Bardin uses the Alt-Fire to fulfill the criteria.
- Masterwork Pistol reload is now finished when the magazine is inserted into the weapon, and the animation will also scale properly with buffs.
- Sound when inspecting the Masterwork Pistol now stops when you abort inspection.
- Slayer Bardin's pose with the Coghammer now more... characteristic.
- Fixed an issue where Kerillian's notched arrows could wig out when jumping about.
- Fixed Outcast Engineer gloves in 1st person not matching the correct colours shown for the skin in inventory screen.
- Fixed Outcast Engineer portrait frames disappearing after obtaining them and reloading the game.
- Fixed double "player is joining the game" message in chat.
- Various misc. crash fixes.