Hayo coaster friends!
All of your feedback since we launched Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters has been super informative! Thank you for filing reports on the Issue Tracker.
We are introducing two new features in our 1.12.4 update for Planet Coaster: Ghostbusters, which have been highly requested and will allow you much more freedom to create your dream shooting ride!
- Added the option to link successful target hits to triggerable items, meaning you can now shoot a target, which will add to their score and can also set off an explosion, or an animatronic, or any sequence of events.
- Added the option to switch off scenery hitchecks, meaning you can place targets inside other items such as in the mouths of crocodiles or inside of wrecked vehicles.
Here are the update notes: New Features
- Added an option to allow linking of shootable targets to triggered items on The Ghostbusters Experience and Quick Draw - This allows you to shoot a target and/or ghost and set off a sequence of effects and animatronics, opening up a whole extra dimension of customization for your shooting rides!
- Added an option to disable the scenery hitcheck for shooting on The Ghostbusters Experience and Quick Draw - Now you can place your targets inside tight areas while still allowing them to be hit, or even hide them away to set up secret bonus targets.
- Added a toggle to Sandbox mode to allow ghosts to scare guests without causing them to run away or lose happiness
- Added advertised destinations on the Ghostbuster DLC signs
- Adjusted the sandbox version of "Who Ya Gonna Call?" to remove haunted ride when it starts
- Fixed an issue where the Infinite coaster would incorrectly stop on the over-vertical drop when using block sections
- Increased the maximum train length for the SLV, Vector and Tiamat coasters
- Fixed an issue where shoot-able targets would be missing an icon in the ride trigger editor
- Fixed small bushes, shrubs and flowers to be selected with a left click
- Updated a streetlamp scenery piece so it rotates around it's center
- Challenges completed in the story mode contribute towards Steam achievements
- Potential fix for a freeze when using the Advanced Move tool
- Numerous crash fixes
- Various text improvements