A Fast-Fire Update Straight at Your Face!Greetings, Pilots!
We're coming in hot with a quick end of the month update!
A few new features, a couple of re-jiggers and a bunch of bugs squashed for you.
What's in it?
- Tons of new pilot character species!
- Fixed fatal crash referencing mouse clicks when the mouse wasn't being clicked
- Fixed crash during firing of the Refract Engine weapon
- Improved fluidity of logo animations at start of game
- Logo animations are now skippable with start/enter/escape
- Fixed fatal crash during credits sequence
- Improved credits sequence readability
- Added Digital Tribe Games logo to credits sequence
- Added “Made With GameMaker Studio” to credits sequence
- Several controls related bug fixes
- Build version is now displayed on all screens for easier bug reporting
If You See Something, Say Something!
If you find a bug and want to let us know about it, you can jump right on to our bug reporting form and let us know![goo.gl]
That form comes right to us, and uses super future computer magic (SPREADSHEETS!) to dump your bug right into our dev queue!
This sprint, we're working on a whole new level for you to enjoy:Act II, Level 1 - "Reducto ad Absurdum"
The DSP MkI Pilots
, having defeated the G'ell infected SARDO-099 Form Amorphous Defense Platform
, are thrown through the Numspa Gate
and into Weirdspace
, an alien hyper-space dimension, where their piloting skills are put to the test against hundreds of dizzying G'ell Pattern Attack
ships lead by the G'ell infected artificial intelligence BNO-66866
, who pilots the deadly command vessel, "Element Manifold."Act II, Level 1
will launch to our test group in July, with our mid-month update, and to the public shortly thereafter, once any bugs are squashed.
Test Group, You Say?
Oh, you caught that, did you?
Well, yes. We have a test group! They meet up on our discord server[discordapp.com]
, with special access and flair and credits and early access to builds and access to a special ship once the game is launched. AREN'T YOU JEALOUS?
Well, you don't need to be. Just pop on over to our discord server[discordapp.com]
, and ask a mod make you a tester. You'll get access to our test channel and all of the above-mentioned goodness!
Thanks for reading this update, and playing our game. We're working hard to make something awesome for you, because you're awesome! YES, YOU!
Until next time, GET BACK MEOWT THERE, PILOT!- Don Thacker, Imagos Softworks