Happy Tuesday! We've got a new update ready to take for a spin. Aside from a number of bugfixes for issues reported by the community, we've also implemented a couple fixes which should help address the performance degradation over time that some users have been experiencing.
See the full changelog below, and let us know what you think of the update in the discussions!
Version 188.8.131.52 Changelog
- Fixed bug leading to performance degradation over time in long play sessions
- Fixed colliders on some objects preventing items on top of the object from being picked up
- Tuned down afflicted screaming voice
- Fix a bug in which the player can get multiple exp rewards from logic hacking mini game by hitting the decipher button repeatedly
- Fix a bug in which the player can pick up their equipped weapon when they are punching
- NPCs are less likely to be stuck behind geometry