Our teams have been working hard to deploy the Hotfix 188.8.131.52 that should fix multiple issues in Wolcen.
Thanks for your continuous support & bug reports, these are very valuable to us. We will continue to work on additional updates for the game.Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue causing an error message to pop up upon closing the game.
- Fixed an issue sometimes causing the game to crash when launching it in simplified Chinese.
- Fixed an issue causing the player to take fire damage during the Oshara fight without actually being hit by the fire.
- Fixed an issue causing the player to be softlock during Chapter 2 “Journey into Madness*
- Fixed an issue preventing Key binding to be displayed on the HUD and in the Game settings when the assigned key was a mouse key.
- Fixed an issue where no sound feedback would be received by the player when taking fire damage in the Farmlands.
- Fixed an issue sometimes causing Talon Shot to be blocked by vegetation.
- Fixed an issue preventing the trees from blocking projectiles in Garadalug Bowels.
- Fixed an issue causing ragdolls to still be visible during cutscenes.
- Fixed an issue causing the tooltip of the Gate of Fates node 'Flurrying Flames' to be displayed at the start of the game without hovering it.
- Fixed an issue preventing the trail to be properly highlighted during Chapter 1 Quest “Bane of the Storm”.
- Fixed an issue allowing a player that joined a game session during “The Only Lead” to walk through the gates and other blockers.
- Fixed an issue where the secondary objectives would stay displayed in the quest feed after leaving the narrative mission.
- Fixed an issue where Yudai's health bar would sometimes still be displayed after the Cinematics of the end of the Prologue.
- Fixed visual issues happening when returning to the main menu during Chapter 2 Quest “Cordial Invitation”.
- The tooltip of the Gate of Fates node “Virtuose Stance” now displays the correct Attack and Cast speed bonus.
- The Modifier “Hail the Ice Queen”’s tooltip now correctly describes the modifier’s behavior.
- Fixed an issue where pressing Enter would not confirm a friend request.
- The Aether version of Phantom Blades now properly displays the VFX of the explosion when using the modifier “Death's last delay”.
- Fixed an issue where the trail left by “Deathgazer” Railgun's Modifier "Shrapnel Trail” would not appear on lower settings.
- The Havoc Orb Modifier “Disintegrating Payload” now properly displays its visual effects for each of the damage type variations.
- Fixed an issue where the Area-of-Effect left by Solarfall’s Modifier "Devastation” would not appear on lower settings.
- Fixed an issue sometimes causing the level of the monster to not match the level that is displayed on the Reverie Incense: Bowelreed.
- Fixed a mistake in one of the first Hunt’s tutorial panels.
- Fixed an issue where Quartermaster Havar projects in Stormfall would mention "Rings" instead of "Accessories".
- Fixed an issue causing “Anvil’s Woe” to deal Fire damage instead of Sacred damage when using both the modifiers “Revelatory Hammerstrike” and “Crackling Grindstone”.
- Fixed an issue causing the VFX of the explosion from the “Untainted Mindsealer” to be displayed perpendicular to the ground instead of parallel.
- Fixed an issue causing an NPC in Stormfall to have no idle animation and to be highlighted on mouse over when the 'Usable silhouette' option is ticked in the gameplay settings.
- Fixed texture issues in Chapter 2 "Shadaron Forest”.
- Fixed an issue sometimes causing one (1) or no Hunt modifiers to be proposed, preventing the player to complete the Hunt.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the "Escape" key to close a confirmation window would closes the Game Menu instead.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while manipulating items in the inventory.