Cualquiera puede entrar
Caves of Qud
Haz clic en cualquiera de las siguientes imágenes para convertirla en el nuevo avatar de tu perfil.
Ver 1 comentario
- There is a new autoget option, autoget special items, which currently causes you to autoget relics, extradimensional items, and quest items. It defaults to on.
- Autoexplore now collects items from tables.
- Stunning Force's target picker now better matches its area of effect.
- Stairs now have a high render priority in the alt display.
- Seekers of the Sightless Way are now rare instead of uncommon encounters.
- Added an 'abandon' prompt when quitting the game using the quit keybind.
- Penetrating Radar now reveals its entire radius again, not just the top left.
- Giving books to Sheba Hagadias no longer makes two XP messages appear in the message log.
- Fixed a bug that made the nocturnal apex's Prowl effect only provide its agility and move speed benefits if you were cloned during the duration of the effect.
- Fixed bugs causing some liquid transfers to not affect containers properly or otherwise fail to cause intended effects.
- Fixed a bug causing the entire second story of villages to immediately plummet to the ground below as soon as the player entered them.
- Fixed Sheba Hagadias spawning as an uplifted hero creature.
- Fixed unicomputers from the Crematory being placed in villages.
- Fixed some grammar in the missing body parts description.
- Fixed sparking baetyls repeating themselves.
- Added a visual indicator for the currently selected take-a-step direction when using prerelease input manager
- Added a text indicator for the currently selected ability (will be merged into the ability bar in the future)
- Added zoom in and zoom out bindngs to the prerelease input manager
- Cancel now properly exits the pick direction screen when prerelease input manager is enabled
Próximos eventos _