Tout le monde peut le rejoindre.
Caves of Qud
Cliquez sur une des images ci-dessous pour en faire votre nouvel avatar.
Voir les 7 commentaires
- Tonic injectors now have an interaction command available for applying them to others.
- The fitted with filters mod now protects from critical failures on gas saves, the same as gas masks and vinewood sap masks.
- You can no longer force-feed creatures luminous hoarshrooms by attacking them while wielding one.
- Droid scramblers are now more reliable.
- Several NPCs have returned to Kyakukya.
- Various stat drain effects now cause the defender to get angry at the attacker.
- Infiltrate can no longer be used on the world map.
- The description of mechanical wings now refers to "corroded bronze", not "rusted bronze".
- Improved a variety of object placement mechanisms to better account for placement hints and object types.
- Timecubes are now colored so that they look like cubes rather than discs.
- Added a new skill wish: "skill:name/id", e.g. "skill:Hobble", "skill:strapping shoulders", "skill:Dual_Wield_Fussilade".
- Aquatic monsters will no longer prefer to spawn on a closed liquid volume like a waterskin.
- Maps are now more similar when generated in the same world seed (though still not identical in all cases)
- Fixed some minor map errors in Bey Lah, Barathrum's Study and Tomb.
- Fixed Stinger tail remaining even were you to lose the mutation.
- Fixed a bug causing roads and rivers to not properly remove terrain.
- Fixed some bugs causing relic chests not to be placed.
- Fixed some issues causing excessive memory use.
- Fixed "you are stopped by ..." message spam.
- Fixed some minor typos.
- [modding] The 'options' node name in options.xml is no longer case sensitive
- [modding] Updated the default Mods.csproj created from the mod toolkit.
- [modding] New AddToPopulation function in PopulationManager to merge in new entries adjacent to a sibling.
Événements à venir _