We know a lot of you were waiting for this one. We know we took our sweet time with it but the wait is finally over: Frostpunk is out now for macOS
and is available on both the Mac App Store and Steam! This much-anticipated macOS version of the game is also available as Frostpunk: Complete Edition
, which includes all three expansions.
Check out the launch trailer
“You could say that today the hell freezes over. Delivering Frostpunk to macOS users took us much more time than initially planned. We are grateful for the patience and all the support we got from our community along the way. And we firmly believe that the wait was worth it.
” - said Aleksander Kauch, Senior Engineering Lead at 11 bit studios.
Alongside its release on macOS, three expansions are available now as well. Two of the expansions broaden the lore and story of the Frostpunk universe and one adds new features to the game:
- The Last Autumn serves as a prequel story, set before New London’s rise told in the base game.
- On The Edge continues the story where the original Frostpunk ended.
- The Rifts adds a new endless mode map and a new constructible structure - The Bridge.
You can read more about the Season Pass content on its product page
Check out the links below for more information on the macOS version of Frostpunk
Frostpunk macOS REQUIREMENTS:MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS:
Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs:
- OS: macOS 10.15
- Processor: 2.6GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4GB AMD Radeon Pro 5300M, Radeon Pro 560X or better
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- All 16” MacBook Pros released since 2019
- All 21.5” iMacs released since 2019
- All 27” iMacs released since 2019
- All 27″ iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since 2019
To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac
from the Apple menu on your menu bar.SUPPORTED GPUs:
- AMD Radeon Pro 5300M/5500M/5600M
- AMD Radeon Pro 560X/570X/575X/580X
- AMD Radeon Pro Vega 48/56/64/64X
- AMD Radeon Pro Vega II/Vega II Duo
Find more about Frostpunk
Stay safe, stay warm,11 bit studios