The following is a weekly devlog for MIND CONTROL DELETE, the Early Access standalone expansion to the original SUPERHOT. Check it out HERE Hi there!
Last Friday we've shown you a bunch of hefty changes coming to MIND CONTROL DELETE in an upcoming update. Guess what – it was closer than you expected. The update is live now!
If you wish to read more about what’s changed while it’s downloading, or if you just like devlogs, head here:https://steamcommunity.com/games/690040/announcements/detail/1601504362728164142
If you need a TL;DR, it’s right here. Do let us know what you think about MCD in its current form!
MIND CONTROL DELETE Beta2.0.0
- over 20 new RUNs added, making the game thrice as big as it used to be,
- changed background sounds and SFX,
- improved gameflow,
- simplified UI (menus),
- more balanced difficulty level,
- changed abilities' and hacks' unlocking system,
- tweaked abilities' power balance,
- buffed Charge,
- nerfed Endurance,
- added infinite run,
- new replay system,
- various story – related changes (you thought I'd spoil it here?),
- heaps upon tons of bugfixes.