Autumn leaves coat the ground, the smell of pumpkin spice lingers in the air, and the turned are roaming the streets... it must be Halloween!
Until November 1st the event is active:
- Spyjack is updating Tales of Terror with new quests, items, and monsters each Thursday leading up to Halloween!
- Decorations festoon the towns of official maps, as well as Elver in an update soon.
- NPCs are wearing their Halloween costumes.
Happy Halloween!Miscellaneous Changes:
- Accepted several new skins from the curated workshop.
- Hosting dedicated servers using the client files has been deprecated since June 2019 and is no longer supported. Please use the standalone dedicated server app instead.
- Added Min_Stealth_Radius setting to level asset.
- Added helper methods for getting remote address if available.
- Added Horizontal_Attack_Range, Horizontal_Vehicle_Attack_Range, and Vertical_Attack_Range animal settings.
- Added Spread_Sprint, Spread_Crouch, and Spread_Prone gun settings.
- Added Recoil_Sprint, Recoil_Crouch, and Recoil_Prone gun settings.
- Converted berry bushes to use spawn tables.
- Exclude bots from server list player count.
- Menu remote images are hidden until download is finished.
- Menu was loading in the wrong order rarely.
- Fixed character list on menu not properly populating.
- Fixed unable to deselect item by clicking character.
- Fixed missing text for server config without display names.
- Fixed potential exception when enabling/disabling skins in-game.
- Fixed potential exception when player dies partway through shooting.
- Fixed potential issues reading corrupted Groups.dat file.