Love is all around us this month and soon Valentines Day will be upon us! To celebrate the lovely holiday, we want you to show us what you love about love!
Beginning on February the 13th and lasting till the 20th get yourself into the world of Erenor and show some love in the Valentines Screenshot Contest. What do I do?
Take a screenshot showing us the meaning of love this February!What’s the theme?
Love of course! Platonic, romantic and everything in between; show us what love means to you! Up to 2 people can participate per entry.What’s the prize?
For the lucky winners, we’re going to be giving away the beautiful Date Night Costume, perfect for your very own date night!
When are winners announced?
The winners will be selected and announced by the CMs on February 20, 2020, at 5 PM UTC on all the channels above.What are the rules?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Up to 2 people can be in the screenshot if you have 2 people then make sure both are tagged!
- The picture must be provided through Social Media with the Hashtag #LoveArcheAge and #ArcheAge or #AAUnchained
- The picture must be provided during the time frame: 02/13 – 02/20
- Normal rules apply (No Nudity, Racism, etc)
The following conditions govern the course of the “ArcheAge Screenshot Contest” (“Contest”) as organized by gamigo US Inc., 350 Marine Park Way, Redwood City, CA, 94065, USA (“Trion”).
1. Eligibility, Participants and Participation
(1) Participation in the contest is free. Participants must be at least twelve years old. If the participant is under the age of eighteen, the parent or guardian must have given their consent to participate in the competition.
(2) “Participant” means anyone who is eligible to participate pursuant to paragraph 1 and who complies with the terms and conditions of participation set forth in these General Terms and Conditions between 2/13/2020 and 2/20/2020, 14.59 CET (“Participation Period”).
(3) The task of the contest is the independent creation of a screenshot (“Screenshot”) showing up to two ArcheAge characters and be dedicated to the theme of love. The screenshot must not be sexist or show nudity. The post shall be posted on Facebook or Twitter and contain the hashtag #LoveArcheAge and also the hashtag #ArcheAge or #AAUnchained based on the version of the game.
(4) There is no limit how many entries each participant may submit. Entries submitted outside of the participation period as will not be considered.
(5) Employees of Trion and companies associated with Trion, as well as relatives thereof, are allowed to participate but are excluded from receipt of any prizes.
(6) Trion may present (“Presentation”) the screenshot in form of twitter retweets.
2. Winners and Prizes
(1) Trion will select a total of three screenshots from all valid entries. The “winners” are those participants who created these selected screenshots.
(2) Trion will inform the winners by 2/20/2020 23.59 CEST of their win by contacting via the Twitter or Facebook account used for the entry (“Notification”). The winners will receive prizes as part of the contest announcement. Trion reserves the right to replace individual prizes with equivalent or superior prizes. The winners will be announced in various social media such as ArcheAge Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Website, Steam, Blogposts and Forum (“Announcement”).
(3) Trion will ask the winners in the notification to send in their ArcheAge account name, email address or ID in response to the announcement up to the 03/05/2020, 23.59 CET at the latest (“Response”). Responses that Trion receives late or does not receive at all will lead to loss of entitlement to the respective prize. To the extent that the prizes concern the receipt of digital content, this will be added to the named account of the respective winner within a week of receipt of the response.
(4) A cash payment and/or payment of the prize in physical goods as well as an exchange and/or transfer of the prizes to third parties are all excluded.
3. Rights of Use and Indemnity
(1) For the purpose of participation in the contest, Trion grants the participant the free-of-charge, non-exclusive, revocable right to use the ArcheAge title and the ArcheAge characters for the creation of the screenshot.
(2) For the purposes of the presentation, the participant grants Trion the free-of-charge, non-exclusive, irrevocable right to use the respective screenshot without limitation of time and place. This includes the rights of exploitation and reproduction, as well as the right to make the screenshot publicly available and grant usage rights to third parties, in so far as this is necessary within the context of the presentation.
(3) By submitting their entry, the participant provides assurance that they produced the screenshot themselves, guarantees that this does not infringe on the rights of third parties and indemnifies Trion against all claims from third parties based on the infringement of third party rights in connection with the screenshot.
4. Data Privacy
(1) Trion will retrieve, process and use the provided personal data of each participant (this includes the core data of the account, the email address and ID provided by the winners) within the scope of the applicable legal data protection requirements and exclusively for the purposes of holding the contest (this includes the review of the right to participate and compliance with the rules as well as the announcement and the presentation).
(2) The personal data collected will be stored for the duration of the contest and then subsequently deleted once it ends. The presentation which, for reasons of transparency, is principally always kept permanently available for retrieval, will not be deleted within this period unless otherwise requested by the respective winner. To the extent that legal retention requirements stipulate longer-term storage, the affected data will be deleted at the latest following the expiry of such obligations and will only be processed for the purposes of compliance with these retention requirements.
Trion, its bodies, employees, and subcontractors are liable exclusively for wilful intent and gross negligence, regardless of legal basis, and in cases of ordinary negligence, only for the violation of essential contractual obligations and limited to foreseeable damages, as far as not precluded by other compulsory statutory provisions. These limitations do not apply for the loss of life, personal injury or damage to health.
6. Final Provisions
(1) The participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions with their entry.
(3) Should a participant infringe upon the rules during the execution of the contest, or such an infringement be proven thereafter, their eligibility to participate may be revoked.
(4) Trion reserves the right to end the contest before the end of the participation period, if for technical or legal reasons its proper execution cannot be guaranteed.
(5) The contractual relationship is governed by German law to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the referral regulations of international private law. If the participant has as his usual domicile a location in another country within the European Union during the extent of the contest, the validity of the strictly applicable legal regulations of the country in question shall remain unaffected by the choice of law made in the prior sentence.
(6) In the event that any individual provisions of these Terms and Conditions become ineffective, the remaining provisions shall remain effective and binding. Statutory rules shall take the place of the ineffective provision.