As we announced back in August[www.justsurvive.com]
, we've made the difficult decision to sunset Just Survive on Wednesday, October 24 at 11 a.m. PT. All game servers will be coming offline at that time, and the game will no longer be available for play.
While this chapter for Just Survive has come to an end, we are discussing the possibility of allowing our partner and developer of Z1 Battle Royale, NantG Mobile, to bring Just Survive back online and take over development of the game sometime in the future. Should we have further information to share regarding that matter, we'll be sure to inform you accordingly.
Thank you again for the countless hours of fun across Pleasant Valley and Badwater Canyon - we appreciate your support and dedication to Just Survive.
The Just Survive Team at Daybreak Games FAQ
- How long can I continue to play Just Survive?
- All Just Survive game servers will remain available for play until Wednesday, October 24 at 11 a.m. PT, after which point all game servers will be shut down.
- How do I find out if I’m eligible for a Steam refund?
- For more details regarding Steam refund eligibility, please visit this link.
- I have a further concern and want to contact Customer Service. How do I do that?