Patch 3.1 is now live on Steam! This is our first Protean Shift patch that brings some nice quality of life changes, balance changes, and a slew of bug fixes. Let’s get into it!
- Shocking Revelation Mod
- Stun duration reduced from 5 seconds to 1 second.
- Stun was lasting way longer than the intended power of this Mod.
Quality of Life
Buyback has been added! It is shown as the last tab in your inventory and items are removed from buyback if you leave the session you're in.
Added the option to not show a warning when selling a Mythical or Legendary quality item.
- Fixed an issue where Ancient lifesteal was not healing players.
- Fixed an issue where Tenacity was not reducing by the amount listed.
- Fixed an issue where listing an item did not warn the player they will need to pay a tax to remove the item.
- Fixed it so all anti-orc Mods now apply to Berserker Orcs.
- Fixed an issue with the Quake Shard and Shielding Guard Shard showing as Campaign Shards and awarding Campaign Dust.
- Fixed an issue where the Withering Bubble Shard was not dropping in Campaign.
- Fixed an issue so the Initiate can use the Drain Aura Mod now.
- Fixed an issue where Shatterquake was showing fire VFX.
- Fixed a typo on the Lifeburn Armor Mod.
- Fixed an issue where Seismic Flame was lasting longer than intended and updated its description for clarity.
- Updated the Buried bastille description.
- Fixed an issue where the Seismic Launch Chip allowed the Squire to complete the Smack Up Monk challenge.
- Adjusted the Terrablade weapons to have full descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where Hard Mode Campaign items could not transfer Mods to Normal Mode Campaign items.
- Fixed an issue where some pets had way higher Crit Damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally when gaining Ancient Power players would not receive an Ancient Power weapon.
- Fixed an issue with item stacking in inventories and not being able to re-stack them.
- Fixed an issue with Chaos V glove Tinkering using a shiny chest material instead of a shiny glove material.
- Fixed an issue with Private Tavern and Town vendors not updating their stock correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the Lash Out Ascension talent was not functioning for the poison damage.
- Fixed an issue with consecutive win bonuses applying to special Play Shop purchases.
- Fixed an issue with Flame Aura hitting players when the owner leaves town.
- Fixed an issue with X-splosion Mods killing players.
- Fixed an issue with Drain Aura damaging players.
- Fixed an issue with Incursion Weapon Mods being replacable via Tinkering.
- Fixed an issue with Lunar Portal and Ghastly Halberds spawning more than intended.
- Fixed an issue with Onslaught and Ancient Power challenges not unlocking correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Autumeow’s tail would change colors incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue with tooltips overlapping in splitscreen shops.
- Updated the attack speed icon on Axes.
- Removed the Death Override icon on the Protean Shield.
- Items with zero Mods are hidden in the Reforging Quick Picker window when selecting an item to pull Mods from.
- Fixed an issue when creating a hero that offered “select hero” instead of the option to “back”.
- Fixed an issue with dropped equipment showing gamepad context that doesn’t work on PC.
- Fixed an issue with the cursor going behind Mods on Wayfarer weapons.
- Changed the description of Vial of Dragon Sweat to not say “Open to Unlock”.
- Fixed an issue with the Abyss Lord’s Skeletal Ramsters and Skeletal Archer towers not showing their base when an elemental Mod was equipped.
- Fixed an issue where oil traps on Ramparts slowed Berserker Orcs.
- Fixed an issue with overlapping UIs when splitscreen players join while a fullscreen window is open.
- Fixed an issue with protective Downgrade Servo not updating its stats when inspecting it after it gets downgraded.
- Fixed an issue where Feed x10 was consuming 10 pieces of food even if 10 was not needed to cap the pet.
- Fixed an issue with Flamethrower tower VFX not getting bigger with Defense Range.
- Fixed an issue with “Create Hero” appearing unlocked if you tried to purchase a hero and did not have enough currency.
- Fixed an issue with tower abilities not stopping when the tower is stunned.
- Fixed an issue with Defender Packs where rerolling would leave the previous contents on the ground.
- Fixed an issue with The Defender of Etheria achievements not unlocking on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue where the inventory would lose navigation input on controllers.
- Fixed an issue with the Quake Shard’s VFX appearing in the middle of players instead of at their feet.
- Fixed an issue with Automation Shard not working on Snaking Sands, Slime Pits, Geyser Traps, and Angry Nimbus towers.
- Fixed an issue with the falling leaf VFX on Forest Biome not triggering correctly.
- Changed two shards to now be named “Betsy’s Zapper” and “Betsy’s Beam” to better fit the UI.
- Implemented a sound for un-equipping gear.
- Implemented a sound for equipping shards via Right Mouse Button.
- Fixed an issue with placing Mods into the third slot of a Legendary/Epic that was advanced, that caused them to not function properly.
- Adjusted Abyss Stones hit SFX location to emit from the correct position.
- Fixed an issue with the Abyss Lord’s book landing correctly when he dies.
- Updated the bag icons with Blue Gem Icons.
- Fixed an issue connecting to an event server that could result in a crash.
- Fixed the VFX for EV2 canisters.
Remember, if you run into any bugs, please let us know at our bug site. Also, check us out on social media for additional updates and game discussions with our awesome community:
We have much more on the way and will be spilling some beans in the coming weeks!
The Dungeon Defenders II Team