Anyone can join
34,418 Members | 189 In-Game | 7,485 Online | 0 In Group Chat
What is Unepic?
Unepic is a combination of platforming and role playing games. There are many hilarious references throughout the game. The game takes place in Harnakon, a huge medieval castle.
It is set in the hardcore NES Style, yet refined with the latest features. This makes Unepic a very unique game.
¿Qué es Unepic?
Unepic es una mezcla de juego de plataformas, rol y cachondeo que transcurre en un gigantesco castillo de fantasía medieval.
Está ambientado al puro estilo ochentero, pero completado con las características más actuales que hacen de Unepic un juego muy completo.
Click on any of the images below to make it your new profile avatar.
Hello unepic players!
See all 6 comments
A new awesome map created by Luminous has been included in the collection of official maps. As usual, it keeps a set of unique items.
Besides, the following bugs have been fixed:
- Game no longer crashes when menus or multiplayer menu are enabled when you die.
- Pressing the shortcut key for the character page twice no longer bugs the menu
- Toy hammer could not be recovered when dropped on the hero's home or the bank. Now it can't be dropped there.
- "Vampire Hand" picture was wrong (it had an arrow)
- The advanced editor no longer crashes when pressing '4' on the water section.
- Horgan's Axe no longers disappears when you pick it up in the "Bax Simbel" official multiplayer map.
- Sometimes you could not attack an invisible creature while seeing invisible.
And a change has been done on an item that was too OP for being level 14:
- "Ranged Anger" was too over for being a level 14 bow. dam reduced from 260 to 150, and changed "acid" by "poison".
Upcoming Events _