Qualquer pessoa pode ser membro
No More Room in Hell
When there's No More Room in Hell...
187,721 Membros | 4015 A jogar | 31,918 Online | 508 Na sala de chat do grupo
No More Room in Hell is the ultimate ruthless and unforgiving co-operative zombie survival experience on the Source Engine, delivering award winning survival horror gameplay with dozens of weapons and multiple game modes.
A tribute to the highly acclaimed film series in which the above quote originated from, No More Room in Hell (PC Gamer's Mod of the Year 2011, ModDB's Editor Choice Multiplayer Mod of the Year 2011), is a co-operative realistic first person survival horror modification for the Source Engine. Inspired by classic zombie horror films, the mod is set during a time in which the world is on the verge of collapsing into chaos from a disease in which its origins are unknown. Many experts and organizations have their theories and ideas on how such a disease emerged and started to systematically destroy our very way of life, but one fact is clear to all. Whoever perishes from the disease gets up and kills, and the people they killed get up and kill.
The chances of you surviving this all out war of society and the undead are slim to none. Already, there are millions of the walking dead shambling about, searching for food to eat. There's no known cure. One bite can possibly end it all for you. However, you aren't alone in this nightmare. There are still a handful of uninfected survivors left in this god forsaken hellhole, and with co-operation and teamwork, you may live long enough to fight your way to salvation.
Clica em qualquer imagem abaixo para torná-la no teu novo avatar de perfil.
Ver todos os 68 comentários
An update to No More Room in Hell has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart No More Room in Hell. The major changes include:
- Added chat voice subtitles when players use certain voice commands, ex. "(Voice) Player: Need ammo!"
- Added server-side console commands for all nmrih_game_state functions
- List of commands:
- extractplayer [userid]
- respawnplayer [userid]
- "Restart round" callvote now restarts immediately
- Characters now call flare gun rounds as "loads", not "magazines"
- On Challenge mode, add support for localized challenge names on results
- On Challenge mode, go to restart state instead of loss when loading a challenge
- Players can no longer interrupt ammo checks/audible reloads with voice commands
- Fixed being able to spam nukes
- Fixed create game UI incorrectly choosing a random challenge
- Fixed nmrih_extract_preview not firing output "OnEndFollow"
- Fixed flare gun kills not being tracked properly
- Fixed included maphack scripts not being loaded in Challenge mode
- Fixed incorrect result being sent if game ends during pre-round in Challenge mode
- Fixed nuke not killing all players
- Fixed several regressions from 1.11.3's extract preview changes (resolves #1169)
- Fixed steam API calls being made every frame to check for friend status
- Fixed the weapon idle jitter during movement (resulted in shells being ejected rapidly while moving with lag)
- Added turkish localization contributed by Dragostai
Próximos eventos _
Game Art _