Ahoy, traveler! Can you hear that ocean calling your name?
We're happy to announce the Home Sea Home content update has washed up on the shores of Don't Starve: Shipwrecked. Light your way with new luminescent Rainbow Jellies, befriend some mischievous Ballphin pals, or just kick your feet up in your base on the waves and enjoy that cool sea breeze.
- Crocodogs. Will hound you at land and sea.
- Ballphin followers and the Ballphin Den.
- Roe. New food item. Stocks the fish farm.
- Cormorants. New sea bird. Source of Roe.
- Tar Slick. Pools of crude oil bubbling on the surface of the water.
- Tar. New resource.
- 3 new variety of tropical fish.
- Rainbow Jellyfish.
- Coral Nubbin. Replant coral after it's mined.
- Ox will produce offspring.
- Buoyant Chiminea and Sea Lab . Make your base at sea.
- Sea Yard. Keeps your ship repaired on the water.
- Tar Extractor. Gets Tar from Tar Slick.
- Tar Suit. Temporary protection from wetness.
- Tar patch. A sticky situation.
- Oil Lamp. Quick lightsource for land and sea.
- Fish Farms. Grow food on the water.
- Encrusted Boat.
- Quackering Ram. New craftable for the Quacken Beak.
- Sea wall. Water craftable wall. Blocks waves.
- Tropical Bouillabaisse. New recipe with new tropical fish.
- Caviar. New recipe with Roe
- Support added for fullscreen mode on Windows XP.
- Fixed a but that caused an occasional crash when loading minions.
- Fixed a bug where crafted items would come out wet.
- Coral reef’s grow time reloads properly now.
- Growables can now advance multiple states when off screen instead of one maximum.
- The player won’t pop about when planting elephant cacti now, so they can’t sometimes get stuck between them.
- Some trawlnets shouldn’t remain forever now.
- The surfboard won’t kick off flotsam while in the player’s inventory.
- Fixed a freeze at the key binding screen.
- Fix for an animation bug on plantables being picked while windy.
- Fat Packim will revert back to regular Packim properly now.
- Flup spawner won’t block building placement now.
- Fixed a missing texture for Snakeskin rug turf on the minimap
- Fixed a duplication bug when using the orange amulet.
- Fixed Iron Wind missing animation.
- Fixed Dumbrella color bug.
- Fixed a rare crash with the telescope
- Lobsters won’t burn underwater.
[GAME HOTFIX] 243469 - 11/24/2017
- Fixed missing animation on Beefalo and Monkeys in vanila Don’t Starve
- Fixed an issue with being unable to hammer coral for it’s nubbins.
- Fixed an issue when unequipping boat items from a different boat than the players.
[GAME HOTFIX] 243968 - 11/28/2017
- Home Sea Home update name present on the main menu
- Crocodogs won’t spawn when turned off in the world gen options
- Fixed missing animation with Baby Beefalo in Vanilla Don’t Starve
- Fixed missing animation with the mosquito in DS and ROG.
- Fixed a problem with the Corcodog warning bark.
[GAME HOTFIX] 245789 - 12/08/2017
- Fixed some controller bugs and a graphic problem with shadow creatures in Linux and OSX
- Fixed pirate hat birds in vanilla DS
- Hammer can now be stored in chests using a controller
- Closing and opening the craft menu with a controller will now return to the same menu category.
- Fixed the crafting menu missing text in Vanilla and ROG Shipwrecked compatible worlds.
- Fixed an issue with the shadow creature art in OSX and Linux
[GAME HOTFIX] 246228 - 12/11/2017
- Fixed missing walls in Vanilla DS
[GAME HOTFIX] 246924 - 12/15/2017
Fixes the issue of old cave and volcano worlds being reused. Also fixes a couple ballphin bugs.
- Fixed a bug that would reuse old cave and volcano maps after the player's game had ended.
- Fixed a bug that allowed some ballphins to spawn on land
- Fixed a bug where an invisible object (ballphin pod manager) could block building.