You spoke, you tweeted, you poked and pinged and we've been convinced to provide you all with the ultimate meme. Today we release the long-awaited and much-requested Comically Large Spoon!
But we asked ourselves, what is better than a Comically Large Spoon?
Well, two Comically Large Spoons of course.
We bring you not only the Comically Large Spoon but also the Comically Large Spoon of Gold
But we can’t let you just get both spoons right off the bat, oh no. It’s community challenge time![ovk.af]
Just a spoonful of kills!
To unlock the golden spoon you simply need to kill a few enemies with the normal spoon. 5,000,000
to be exact. Once all heisters have collectively reached this quite modest target, everyone who helped in the event out with at least 100 kills will unlock the special golden version of the spoon.
Special is the keyword here ;)
To partake in the event you will need to have telemetry activated for your kills to count. If you opted out of telemetry you can reactivate it in the options menu.
Don’t worry if you can’t partake in the event, anyone who reaches the 100 kills after the event will still gain access to the “Comically Large Spoon of Gold”.
Commence the spooning!OVERKILL_TobiasOVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.
Update 205 ChangelogUpdate size: 59MBHeists
- Fixed an issue on the Buluc's Mansion heist, where crew AI would spawn inside each other.
- Fixed a collision issue on the Buluc's Mansion heist, that caused loot bags to fall into unreachable areas.
- Fixed an issue on the Buluc's Mansion heist, where Crew AI outlines would disappear when viewed behind the cars in the garage.
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Dragon Heist, where the screen was floating in front of the PC in the warehouse area.
- Fixed an issue on the Dragon Heist, that allowed C4 to be picked up from a crate that had already exploded.
- Fixed a missing collision on the Dragon Heist in the area around the staircase.
- Fixed a collision on the Dragon Heist, that could result in the player being stuck after the tram arrives.
- Forklift keys and Vault keys on the Dragon Heist, will now have different icons on the HUD.
- Fixed an issue on the Holdout version of the First World Bank heist that would affect enemy AI movement, when using sentry guns.
- Fixed an issue where the trucks on the Green Bridge heist had collisions that would extend high above their model that prevented bullets and projectiles.
- Fixed an issue on the Henry's Rock heist that allowed players to climb up a mountain wall and see out of bounds of the level.
- Changed a telephone number on a sign in the No Mercy heist.
- Fixed a collision, near a window, on the second floor of the San Martin Bank heist, that could cause the player to become stuck.
- Fixed an incorrect interaction message on the Ukrainian Job heist when next to the power box.
- Potential fix for an issue on the Undercover heist where the Taxman would sometimes remain unresponsive after the power was turned back on.
- Fixed graphical issues with Jiro when wearing the Avenging Gunman Outfit in the lobby.
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Impresario Outfit when worn by Sangres.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the Molten gloves, when worn by Sydney, in combination with certain Outfits.
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues.
If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.