Counter-Strike 1.6 update released
We have updated the public release of Counter-Strike 1.6.
Changes in this update are:
- Fixed crash when entering certain malformed strings into the game console. Thanks to Marshal Webb from BackConnect, Inc for reporting this.
- Fixed crash when loading a specially crafted malformed BSP file. Thanks to Grant Hernandez (@Digital_Cold) for reporting this.
- Fixed malformed SAV files allowing arbitrary files to be written into the game folder. Thanks to Vsevolod Saj for reporting this.
- Fixed a crash when quickly changing weapons that are consumable. Thanks to Sam Vanheer for reporting this.
- Fixed crash when setting custom decals
- Make sure the Close button has keyboard focus when you see the disconnection dialog
- Disable showing of popup html windows
- Made the play command obey speak_enabled cvar
- Fixed being unable to pickup a primary weapon if you had an ammox box object previously stip you of items
- Fixed room type not being updated on map change/connect
- Fixed out of date information showing in the scoreboard after level change or changing servers
- Fixed the specator UI to not show a placeholder name when initially shown
- Fixed sprays not loading from the correct path causing them not to update
- Fixed the Condition Zero tours ui to display the tour number correctly when you have more than 9 entries
- Fixed crash if you issued a changelevel command on a local server while certain UI elements were visible